Beyond nervous

Tigerjenn

I'm originally booked on the 12/26 Horizon.    I know from the boards that it has been changed.    But I did not receive the email about the change.     Can't access booking.     I'm assuming everything will be ok?????    I need to know I'm still sailing!!!    Thursday needs to hurry up and get here!!! 

Don't be nervous.  The email states that your booking will be removed and as soon as they rebook everyone, you will see it.  You will most likely get your information by December 19th (as stated in the email) and everyone who is on the 31st sailing (which is the one I am on) will get their booking info by the 21st.

I'm just hoping for the Sunshine. 😄

I am with you on the 26th, and although I wouldn't say I am nervous I am certainly uncomfortable about now knowing what ship we will be on and what type of cabin we will be in so close to the departure date.   I am also curious to see what will happen with the excursion that we booked through Carnival.  I am assuming we will have to try to rebook it once we know what ship we are on, if that is even a possibility.

44 minutes ago, Tigerjenn said:

I'm originally booked on the 12/26 Horizon.    I know from the boards that it has been changed.    But I did not receive the email about the change.     Can't access booking.     I'm assuming everything will be ok?????    I need to know I'm still sailing!!!    Thursday needs to hurry up and get here!!! 

We're booked for 12/26 on Horizon, too. Email says we'll get new confirmation by 12/16. We did get the email and our 2 cabins were dropped from our Cruise Planner while they get this all sorted out. Hope check-in isn't a free for all now we're inside the 14 day window.

Yes check in will be a free for all.  We are on the 12/19 sailing.  Was assigned the liberty but they are letting people switch to sunshine if they want….but not easily.  They will try to charge you additional for the changes at first but if your escalate it they will eventually do the change without additional charges