urgent care covid testing

disney521

On 12/21/2021 at 12:18 PM, disney521 said:

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has used Medrite Covid Testing in Sunny Isles.  We are flying in two days before our cruise and this is close to our hotel.  I did not see any CVS locations offering tests near there.  Thank you

We flew to FLL 12/24 and spent 2 nights in Miami before our 12/26 cruise. We completed BinaxNow proctored rapid tests in our hotel on Christmas Day. We could have tested from home after midnight on 12/24 but we had an early flight. We got the test kits free at our local library and completed the tests today at no charge. Sorry if you are unable to get any BinaxNOW kits in your area. For those flying two or more days pre-cruise, it is just so much easier knowing you are flying with your own test kits and testing 24/7 at your convenience. 

I admit, I was a little stressed about the tests but, it was really easy. I put the Navica app on phone before leaving. Go to eMed, log in to Navica and they walk you right through the process. Hiccup with son, had to go back and add him under Managed Profile on my Navica app, and remember to sign out in between each test. Also added wife under Managed and completed her test. All 3 negative tests on our cell phone, ready to check in  

tomorrow. Did I mention, it was all free.