Why was my topic locked???

winemaker1

9 hours ago, winemaker1 said:

I started a topic on why NCL is advertising that they are stopping in ports on their Jan 9 and Jan 19 cruises, Grand Turks and Amber Cove, BUT they are not stopping there. The topic was locked in less then a day. Why is that?

@winemaker1

Thank you for your new thread here on the Cruise Blogs & Websites forum. However, this is the forum for members to post their personal travelogue-type of cruise-related blogs or websites. Your new thread should not have been posted anywhere on the boards. It should have been an email to the Community Manager. Therefore, the thread is locked.

Please note the following from the Guidelines you agreed to follow when registering for your free Cruise Critic membership:

... Discussion of the management of this community is not allowed on the forums..." 

"... However, we would be happy to address any concerns you have via email.   Please write to the Community Manager at:  community@cruisecritic.com..."

"... The Community Manager has overall control of everything that happens within the Community. The Community Manager oversees how the board is styled, what forums to create and how to organize them, is responsible for our Rules of Participation, what information to require from members and who to appoint as Community Hosts. You may contact the Community Manager at: community@cruisecritic.com ..."

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com ..."

Please send your email with your questions/comments/feedback concerning board management to LauraS, Senior Manager, Community at community@cruisecritic.com. Also, please send the email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name. This is so your membership can be verified and a reply sent to your Cruise Critic email address of record. If your current Cruise Critic email address of record is not correct and needs to be updated first, please see the following thread: How to: Change your Cruise Critic Email Address or User Name

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation,

Host Kat emo32.gif