Club Royale Woes - Seeking advice

fishernrex

First -  NOT bashing the Club Royale program, just trying to figure out how to get my account(s) resolved.  

On my last cruise (Nov 21), I noticed my status (mere Prime) wasn't listed on my sea pass.  Went and saw the host and he was able to resolve quickly, gave me my sticker and I went about my trip thinking all was resolved.  Got home and noticed that none of my points were reflected on the clubroyaleoffers page and called in.  Somehow a NEW C&A was created for me on that trip (after several phone calls) with my husbands DOB attached -  UGH.  In short, all I really need is for them to combine the accounts and delete one of the C&A numbers, but I'm finding it impossible to reach anyone that can assist.   Any thoughts on who else to contact besides the general number?  It will be the difference between Prime and Signature levels if they aren't combined.  

While, fortunately, this has never happened to me (or my husband), I have heard of others to whom this kind of thing has happened....  I wish I could offer you hope but from what I have read from others in similar situations, it is a real MESS to get straightened out.  It seems that any kind of confusion with your Club Royale account can cause utter chaos.  We moved in Nov. 2020 and it wasn't until just a week ago (over a year !) after many, many calls to CR that we finally started getting offers (mail, email or on the clubroyaleoffers.com site) again.  I wish you well...and hope I am completely wrong.  

• Like 2