Hebridean Princess Wild Life of the Western Isles May 2022

safarigal

We will be going on the Hebridean Princess in May, if COVID doesn't rear it's ugly head again. This will be our first experience with Hebridean, and we are very excited about it. Any advice or hints from past passengers would be great. Thanks!

Edited by safarigal
  • Like 1

• safarigal changed the title to Hebridean Princess Wild Life of the Western Isles May 2022

Congratulations!  You will have a great time!

You really won't have to worry about anything on this cruise.  They literally take care of just about everything.  Once you pay your admittedly steep fare, you are pretty much set.  They don't even require a credit card when you board, and all food, drinks, and activities are included in the price of the fare.  

I hope you have a great time!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

this is a quiet forum but I have just discovered it and the cruise line.  I have contacted them for trips in late 2024.  As a solo traveler, the price seems reasonable when compared to the up-pricing single supplements encountered.  You cannot deny the huge plus of the small group and unique destinations.

The challenge now is choosing and waiting.  I had long planned a ramble around Scotland using a rail pass and a cruise seems a great way of ending that journey

15 hours ago, Meander Ingwa said:

this is a quiet forum but I have just discovered it and the cruise line.  I have contacted them for trips in late 2024.  As a solo traveler, the price seems reasonable when compared to the up-pricing single supplements encountered.  You cannot deny the huge plus of the small group and unique destinations.

The challenge now is choosing and waiting.  I had long planned a ramble around Scotland using a rail pass and a cruise seems a great way of ending that journey

You won’t regret taking the plunge.  My husband and I have done five cruises with Hebridean, and each one has been outstanding!

20 hours ago, Meander Ingwa said:

I have thought about a ramble around Scotland using a Scot Rail pass and this would certainly cap an amazing holiday

When we did our last cruise, we took the train from Edinburgh to Inverness on ScotRail.  It was pretty no frills, although the scenery was very nice.  Hebridean is all inclusive and you don't have to worry about anything at all.  And you will see some incredible scenery, too.  

We're doing a Regent cruise next month, but I'm thinking about possibly booking the last couple of cruises on Hebridean this year for our anniversary.  That was what we did the first time we cruised with them in 2012.