Travel Documents?

My husband and I travel in 5 days and still have not received our travel documents.  We called a few weeks ago and were told they were mailing them UPS...  Is this lateness normal?  I traditionally register travel with the State Department and most of the info is within the package...  

On 1/22/2022 at 11:39 AM, postit1111 said:

My husband and I travel in 5 days and still have not received our travel documents.  We called a few weeks ago and were told they were mailing them UPS...  Is this lateness normal?  I traditionally register travel with the State Department and most of the info is within the package...  

Ours came about 10 days before we traveled.

• 1 month later...

What about flight info ?  Flights were booked in September through Lindblad for May 2022 Galapagos trip. Lindblad agent said flight and transfer info would be available on guest portal (online), but so far nothing is there except forms to fill out. Expedition is paid in full, including airfare. 

Will it appear at some point, or do you wait until you receive your documents ?  

On 1/22/2022 at 8:39 AM, postit1111 said:

Did you receive them in time ? They should have provided you with the UPS tracking number. 

On 3/7/2022 at 8:00 PM, Boatdrill said:

What about flight info ?  Flights were booked in September through Lindblad for May 2022 Galapagos trip. Lindblad agent said flight and transfer info would be available on guest portal (online), but so far nothing is there except forms to fill out. Expedition is paid in full, including airfare. 

Will it appear at some point, or do you wait until you receive your documents ?  

We booked our flights from MIA to GYE independently, so no flight information was in the VoyageDocuments website for us.  The bulk of passengers whose flights were booked by Lindblad arrived on American flight 1483, departing Miami at 1900 hours and arriving GYE at 2220 hours.  Most were booked on AA 914, departing GYE at 0616 and arriving MIA at 1136 hours. 

For the flights from Guayaquil to the Galapagos, we did not receive flight information until we arrived at the hotel in Guayaquil--i.e., it was not available on the online portal nor was it in the paper travel documents we received about ten days before the trip.  We did not receive any sort of tracking number for the paper documents--they just arrived one day.  

• Like 1