Country Music Theme Shows on Cruises

life is to be happy

Hi there

I have tried to look to see what cruise lines do Country Music theme shows 

When I had a look I noticed rhapsody of the seas had one however as that is a fairly old ship I would prefer a newer one

Also Norweigan cruise has blazing boots show on norweigan gem however it is from Venice which is a lot harder for us to get to 

Both my husband and I love country music and this would be absolutely awesome to have country however it does not make or break a cruise if it didnt have country this question is just out a matter of interest

thanks in advance for any responses

55 minutes ago, life is to be happy said:

Hi there

When I had a look I noticed rhapsody of the seas had one however as that is a fairly old ship I would prefer a newer one

Also Norweigan cruise has blazing boots show on norweigan gem however it is from Venice which is a lot harder for us to get to 

Both my husband and I love country music and this would be absolutely awesome to have country however it does not make or break a cruise if it didnt have country this question is just out a matter of interest

Norwegian Bliss, Joy, and Encore feature Q Smokehouse, a specialty dining restaurant featuring Texas-style BBQ. Every night after dining hours, the restaurant turns into a country music venue.

Years ago, we were on an NCL cruise that was all country western themed, with Mickey Gilley.   So probably NCL your best bet.  I know Princess does a country western night, but that is only one night. I think most lines offer a variety of forms of entertainment.

This is the sort of question a good travel agent ought to be able to answer -- in fairly good detail.  You should check out HAL's Nieuw Amsterdam Country Music cruise - 7 days from Fort Lauderdale 1/22/2023  (I suspect you just missed their 2022 sailing.)

Edited by navybankerteacher

On 1/23/2022 at 9:35 AM, life is to be happy said:

Hi there

Howdy @life is to be happy emo22.gif

Thank you for your thread on the Ask a Cruise Question forum! 👍 However, it is the forum for general questions regarding cruising & your inquiry is about a specific type of theme cruise is off topic there.

To help you out I have moved your thread to the Theme Cruises forum where it will be on topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have sailed theme cruises frequent this forum and provide feedback here. Browse through the thread titles on this forum l👀king for threads of interest. You will probably find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that will be of interest to you.

Please note the pinned thread No Links To Websites Allowed.... at the top of the forum. Links to non-cruise line websites for booking a theme cruise are not allowed on the message board.

Hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2022 at 11:40 AM, Ferry_Watcher said:

Posted the incorrect link above.  

Here is the actual story - Sorry about that!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/music/2022/03/11/outlaw-country-cruise/

Thanks!  Funny story - I was on the Ultimate Disco Cruise that left Miami a day later but returned the same day as this cruise.  I saw a few people with OCC t-shirts while I was waiting at the airport.

• Like 1