Live Value Cruising Review of Oasis of the Sea 2/6/22 - 2/13/22 Plenty of Pictures!

BennyBrun

Day 4

I wish they could send you a notification about your calendar changes that Royal made for you so that you can plan better.  I totally understand shows might have to be moved around but don’t just cancel / move / update the schedule without a notification in the app.  I originally only had one thing scheduled that day, the aqua show and now look at this insane schedule that just popped in.  Plus it’s lobster night!

B47A0834-0772-4AA1-AAA3-046D8ECC4CA2.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 4 Cozumel

This walk will take about 45 minutes to the center of downtown so it is considered INTENSE on the excursion level!  Of course you can always taxi yourself to downtown since I already did the walking for you lol and I am in a value cruise!

@BennyBrun You should have asked your fellow virtual cruise mates. We would have told you that compared to New York, a Cozumel cab IS part of a Value Cruise! Trust us... 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 4 Windjammer 

Someone hide this sign and dessert please!  The trifle is made of jello!  Jello!!!  Cover your eyes!

E9658CE4-DA35-4991-8566-EF5FA13405CD.jpeg

74928F08-4D1F-4C5B-BC90-88C788D55CAC.jpeg

It’s ok, they changed it from “trifle” to “truffle” so they wouldn’t have her complaining again haha but someone will look up the proper properties of “truffles” to correct them haha

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Fontaid said:

@BennyBrun You should have asked your fellow virtual cruise mates. We would have told you that compared to New York, a Cozumel cab IS part of a Value Cruise! Trust us... 😅

Hahaha… oh I know….I have been here so many times now !  I actually enjoy the walk to town.  The beach is beautiful and you can get drinks along the way 😂 

4 minutes ago, Kathscof said:

It’s ok, they changed it from “trifle” to “truffle” so they wouldn’t have her complaining again haha but someone will look up the proper properties of “truffles” to correct them haha

The great Trifle debate continues!

1 minute ago, BennyBrun said:

The great Trifle debate continues!

The funny thing is, the person I think would have the most authority to criticize trifles would be the wonderful Mary Berry, and I can never imagine her acting like that.....if Mary can deal, she should be able to as well haha 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kathscof said:

The funny thing is, the person I think would have the most authority to criticize trifles would be the wonderful Mary Berry, and I can never imagine her acting like that.....if Mary can deal, she should be able to as well haha 

People have to remember that you are in a cruise ship served by an international staff so people definition of certain food will vary and you just have to cruise along and try something different especially at a complimentary venue.

• Like 1