Lost Deposit?

tmumu

Is anybody aware of a 24hour period when you have until midnight to make your final payment for the cruise but if you cancel you lose your deposit because you should have cancelled the day before?  This happened to me when I cancelled a cruise with Norwegian Cruise Lines.

9 hours ago, tmumu said:

Is anybody aware of a 24hour period when you have until midnight to make your final payment for the cruise but if you cancel you lose your deposit because you should have cancelled the day before?  This happened to me when I cancelled a cruise with Norwegian Cruise Lines.

Howdy @tmumu emo22.gif

Welcome to the Cruise Critic message boards and thank you for your first new thread that is on the Cruise Blogs & Websites forum! 👍 However, your thread is off topic there. The forum is for members to share their personal travelogue-type cruise-related blogs or websites with their fellow Cruise Critic members.

To help you out I have moved your thread to the Norwegian Cruise Line forum. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that will be or have sailed NCL frequent this forum and provide feedback here. Please feel free to browse through the thread titles on this forum l👀king for threads of interest. You will probably find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that will be of interest to you

Cruise Critic is a great resource for new as well as experienced cruisers and we are so glad you found us! emo34.gif Please feel free to browse the Cruise Critic Community Categories list. Read a few threads in the different forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads on the top of the first page of threads in a forum. You will find very important instructions or information there.

Hope this will be helpful to a new member and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

Yes.  We just cancelled a cruise because of the logistics.  Final payment was Feb. 1st.  We cancelled with our travel agent on Jan. 25th and it did not process until Jan. 31st.  We were so afraid we might lose the two cruise next deposits but they did come back to us.