Confused on itinerary

Susanb10567

We are booked on the March 27th Edge sailing and I am very confused about our itinerary…I know anything can happen in terms of port stops right now but I wonder what their current plan is because different sites show varied alternatives….if you go and try and book the cruise and our the Ap it says we will be going to Nassau day 2, Costa May Day day 4 , Cozumel day 5 and Grand Cayman day 6.  I kind of figure Grand Cayman is not happening…so I looked at cruise mapper and that has us in Roatan on day 5 and Cozumel is moved to day 6…but on my plan my cruise section on Celebrity when I try and book excursions Grand Cayman is not there and Bimini is listed for day 7 but if you try and book one it lists a tour on board…again I know things are changing but which information do you think is most reliable right now…wanted to try and book a all inclusive for Cozumel but not sure for what day??

Am sure you would like to know where the cruise will go.  Bottom line is nobody knows.  Grand Cayman is not likely to be open.  Others as you know are changing often.  Just be flexible and know you will have some port calls, only you are not likely to know which until mid March. 

I will say Cruise Mapper is not a good source.  Wait a while.

Edited by Arizona Wildcat
  • Like 1