When Will I Get More Cruise Details

donaldsc

We are doing a Star Flyer cruise in October.  I want to start doing some early planning for excursions but there is no information on the WEB site.  It doesn't even include port times.  When do you think that I will be able to get that information so I can start planning what I want to do in each port - that is Covid permitting.

DON

On the Star Clippers UK website (starclippers.co.uk), if you search for October Star Flyer cruises by month and ship, all Star Flyer's voyages in October will be shown. Select your cruise and click on 'View Itinerary' and then 'Shore Excursions'; each excursion for each day is detailed.

However, this does not give port arrival and departure times, which clearly doesn't help if you are looking to organise your own excursions - I seem to remember only getting these timings when the final documentation is sent through a couple of weeks before sailing. Probably worth calling/emailing Star Clippers to see if they can give you that information.

6 hours ago, PurleyKing said:

On the Star Clippers UK website (starclippers.co.uk), if you search for October Star Flyer cruises by month and ship, all Star Flyer's voyages in October will be shown. Select your cruise and click on 'View Itinerary' and then 'Shore Excursions'; each excursion for each day is detailed.

However, this does not give port arrival and departure times, which clearly doesn't help if you are looking to organise your own excursions - I seem to remember only getting these timings when the final documentation is sent through a couple of weeks before sailing. Probably worth calling/emailing Star Clippers to see if they can give you that information.

Many thanks.  I found them.  It is interesting that the UK site has the excursions for my cruises listed.  The US site only lists them out to Spring 2022 which does not include my cruises.  Go figure!!

I have never been on a cruise hat did not list arrival and departure times way in advance although I understand that the times might be more flexible on a sailboat.  I guess that by not listing times, Clipper might feel that most people will end up taking their excursions.

DON