Harmony-sailing Feb 27, 2022

I am on Harmony now. I believe our passenger count is somewhere around 3400. We had about 2900 the week prior.  Obviously, Royal Caribbean wants to increase passenger count each cruise.  I’ll see if I can learn about next week. 

Most of the entertainment has returned. The solarium café has remained closed, and Johnny Rockets is closed this week for breakfast (it was open last week)

This is the second cruise of our back to back. We can see a difference this week in passenger behavior. So far crowding into elevators with no regard to a six passenger rule (and making a nasty comment if anyone questions ) and while still required to wear facemasks in certain areas do not.  Running in front of others, especially those with walkers or scooters, to get on an elevator.   ( I’m speaking of adults and not children)

This must be school holiday for quite a few areas as the ship seems to have a lot of families. 

if you have any specific questions, I can try to answer. 

m

11 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I am on Harmony now. I believe our passenger count is somewhere around 3400. We had about 2900 the week prior.  Obviously, Royal Caribbean wants to increase passenger count each cruise.  I’ll see if I can learn about next week. 

Most of the entertainment has returned. The solarium café has remained closed, and Johnny Rockets is closed this week for breakfast (it was open last week)

This is the second cruise of our back to back. We can see a difference this week in passenger behavior. So far crowding into elevators with no regard to a six passenger rule (and making a nasty comment if anyone questions ) and while still required to wear facemasks in certain areas do not.  Running in front of others, especially those with walkers or scooters, to get on an elevator.   ( I’m speaking of adults and not children)

This must be school holiday for quite a few areas as the ship seems to have a lot of families. 

if you have any specific questions, I can try to answer. 

m

Yes it's President's Day today

36 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Could you tell what is the name of the ice show and water show?.  We were on her in late December the ice show was Playlist and water show was  Big Daddy.  We had 3900 passengers on that sailing with all places were opened and enjoyed that cruise so much and thinking about another one on Harmony before she will move to Miami.

Thank you

8 minutes ago, ChattTenn said:

Could you tell what is the name of the ice show and water show?.  We were on her in late December the ice show was Playlist and water show was  Big Daddy.  We had 3900 passengers on that sailing with all places were opened and enjoyed that cruise so much and thinking about another one on Harmony before she will move to Miami.

Thank you

On 2/6-2/13 it was iSkate and Big Daddy

Cruisegirl1, we’re on Harmony later in the summer and have the early dinner seating.  We’re wanting to make a two or three specialty restaurant reservations but don’t want them to knock us out of the evening shows.  Do you happen to have the schedule of evening shows and times?  Thanks in advance!  Jack