2-24-22 Thursday Weigh-In--- Another Month Almost gone---

Belle

Wish our weight would go as fast as the months go

Just a note to start the thread going

Trying to get ready for cruise, leaving Friday and of course----

Things going wrong...Printer not printing, and my phones are dead. (Land line)

Packing tomorrow, took test tonight negative. Need to print out, hope daughter can

fix printer tomorrow. Good thoughts that it's an easy fix. Right now, phone not important

since I'm gone a month any way.

See what tomorrow brings, don't think I have a loss---maybe a gain---not eating right this week.

Jo Welcome back. Glad you had a good time.

Belle I’m so sorry about your printer.  Covid has  changed pre-cruise excitement to anxiety.   Options are go to a friends house and use their printer or get a new printer either way I would be freaking  out.  Can you take a screenshot /. Picture of the results on your phone? 

My weight is stable.   My sense of taste is way off only sweets taste right.   Been taking zinc but doesn’t seem to help.  

All set for Florida land trip.   GD   choice to go to Universal studios.   Have scheduled Manatee kayak tour first day the  next 3  in Orlando.  I’m flying their driving  their going early to NO for mardi gra.

Belle hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise and that the phones, printers,  get fixed quickly.

Izena - Agree with you that covid has really changed excitement to anxiety.  When do you leave on your Florida trip?  I hope you have a great time with family.

I did not weigh myself today - this has been a rough week with a cruise friend I met many years ago passing and a good friend of mine just found out she has Parkinson's.  Life can always be interesting.  DH and I have been having snacks around 5 pm with a drink and I have had a dessert here and there - I don't think the scales will be my friend this week.  Jan 

Hi all!

Belle ~ thanks for starting the thread. Hope you get the printer working & have a great cruise, or is it several?

Izena ~ Manatee kayak sounds interesting! Have a great time in Florida.

Jan ~ oh that has been a rough week, sorry for your loss.

I'm awaiting the results of my random airport Covid test so hope it's a pass.

I'm up 1.8 lbs since I weighed the day before my 20 days away from home so pretty good I think. I didn't do the stairs much as my "good" knee is bothering me.

Have a nice weekend & stay safe. Happy travelling to those of you going somewhere.

~ Jo ~ 😊

🤞Jo

I was down again but nervously eating crackers now. 

Belle, can you get a screenshot of the negative test result?? If you're going on Princess they will accept that 

Jan, condolences on the loss of your friend. Too many in the last 24 months

Izena, staying the same is good

Hi everyone!

Just touching base.  My weight is terrible.  After 74 days on a ship I am up 14 pounds!  Leaving Friday for 14 more days on Princess.  This summer will be payback time.  We still have 28 days more after the Princess ship.  Then during the summer we will stay home.  I hate to think what it would have been if I hadn't been walking on the ships.  Hope everyone is doing better than I am but again that is why I lost weight to begin with.  Belle enjoy your trip and Izena I have no desire to be in the water with a manatee!  Jan our cruise goes to Antigua and I saw your review of Beachlimerz.  We have been there since Covid and enjoyed it so much we plan to go back.  We'll off again in the morning.  Will continue to check in but will need Much support this summer!....Susan

• Like 2

Hello all, Welcome back Susan and Bon Voyage!

Izena Jan, Jo and Ombud---I can breathe, my daughter printed it out at work for me.

The printer and phone will just have wait until I come home. Won't need them---not home.

Thank you for your concern. Hoping something would work out, thought of my daughter

ask if could do it at work in her office--yes.

But to have this happen on the day before you were to cruise and the one thing you really

needed to cruise!  Talk about thinking you could lose your cruise for a minute.

Izena, Jo, Jan, Ombud and Susan have a good week that's coming, sounds like everyone

had problems of some kind.  Will try to come in once in a while on the cruise.

Wishing loss's', stay the same--no gains from this day to end of March for all of you.

Me Too!😊

Belle, wow -- glad your daughter came through!

Susan, sounds like you're living semi,-permanently onboard. Where all are you going? Is this one of those rare round-the-world ones or B2B2B2B and so on ones?

Susan you and Belle are the cruising queens.,  after a week I’m ready to go home.

weather has been hot and cold.  I’ve developed Raynauds syndrome.   Happening on my left hand blood vessels constrict  in fingers which turn white  get numb - most times when cold.    It can be first three fingers or all of then. It resolves on its own but aggravating.    

sense of taste very altered has been for months.  Would be nice to enjoy food.  Everyone be good.