Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

I asked for more laundry forms and this is what she gave me. Is this wrong? It doesn’t have the little space for if you’re doing platinum laundry. Any one know if they’re going to charge me if I use this form or do I need to ask Stewart?

7 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

236B4BB2-5ED8-4113-9D4D-F946E036990C.jpeg

Never used this form before but I actually like it better than the other one. That was probably made 50 years ago. I mean doesn't it say handkerchiefs on it? 🤣🤣 I would probably just write in platinum next to my folio #. Great Pictures and a great review! Sorry  you didn't get your cheetos though. 

Edited by emm126
  • Like 2

Oh when we got back today I was walking down my hallway with a group of neighbors. A lady across the hall two doors down says “I’m locked out of my room in my Jammies!” I said better than that guy last night. Everyone laughed so I guess they were all aware of the situation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

Boy I sure hope we’re getting new comedians tomorrow. Both of those were repeats. I knew

someone was repeating but I didn’t know both. These aren’t they first repeats either. 

“We have two forms Of entertainment tonight. One is the love and marriage show. The other is the same comedy shows that were in the main Lounge as the only form of entertainment last night.”

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Yikes, those health protocols would keep me on the boat. No thanks. 

Same as it was when I was there in December. We’ll see if that’s actually the case or not but I’m not making another trip back to Belize just so I can see altun ha maskless.

Edited by Saint Greg