LIVE - Carnival Horizon - March 5-13, 2022

5 minutes ago, cruisingguy007 said:

You're lucky, that's a good time. It can go until 3-3:30 on Panorama, even as late as 4pm. Lots of grumpy people who already had several adult beverages and meals jonesing. It was the talk of the ship in the smoking areas. A lot of irritated folks to say the least, all bumbrushing out of the safety briefings to smoke..lol.    

Lol yeah it can get bad can’t it 😂

I think of it like flying. Helps. 

16 minutes ago, TechDiva said:

How late are the late night eats sections open until?

I'm on the Horizon for the first time in June with my sons and I know that they'll be hungry most late nights.

11:30-1 for late night eats. Pizza and room service 24 hours. Lido dinner till 9:30. Ice cream 24 hours. 

• Like 1

Showtime! 

7:00 salon appt followed by 8:30 steakhouse followed by 10:30 comedy followed by mega deck party followed by 90s night at nightclub! Aruba tomorrow so I won’t be out as late as I need to get up a few hours earlier than I have been. 

C84DCEC6-7805-4EE2-ADBF-46547DD41731.thumb.jpeg.70b0e06dce455d8596253f155e07f703.jpeg

Deck 11 Starboard Aft smoking area 

DA6D95C9-CF70-4F38-8C73-F74A9D857CC0.thumb.jpeg.cdf879b370a5ed4fa9de85252290d3e4.jpeg

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, ToddlerMom2016 said:

Piano Bar update - the main guy is down so it’s a fill in. He’s playing classical music. It’s not your typical piano bar vibes. That’s why it’s been empty I’m guessing. 

Oh no! Covid? Others reported that the piano bar was usually full and jammed packed with people in close quarters. I think I'll avoid any areas like this on my upcoming. Would rather avoid any contamination opportunities. I got super sick after my last cruise and don't want to deal with that again, covid or not. Will probably avoid the comedy club too, unfortunately. I love comedy, the raunchier the better lol but not worth being down for days. I don't have book face but would be interested to see if folks are popping positive on returning home from recent cruises. Seems to be the only place to find out this kind of info. 

1 hour ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Oh no! Covid? Others reported that the piano bar was usually full and jammed packed with people in close quarters. I think I'll avoid any areas like this on my upcoming. Would rather avoid any contamination opportunities. I got super sick after my last cruise and don't want to deal with that again, covid or not. Will probably avoid the comedy club too, unfortunately. I love comedy, the raunchier the better lol but not worth being down for days. I don't have book face but would be interested to see if folks are popping positive on returning home from recent cruises. Seems to be the only place to find out this kind of info. 

That’s what it sounded like! I’m in a bunch of the previous sailing groups and nobody has said anything so far. 

• Thanks 1

The salon did great!!!! Ladies, make an appt! Simon from India. Who looks Chinese lol. He’s actually from the Maldives. He said their forefathers fled china when the wall was being built. Interesting! I never knew that. Forgive my blacked out face but just wasn’t feeling it. The hair is what matters here! 

1C83C8E1-63CF-4F5A-8C85-63432C51D58F.thumb.jpeg.1c9d9b09d37d3836c0cae782c0a9ea96.jpeg

B3B3C55E-0BA8-4EAA-8EA3-E774B7D734C1.thumb.jpeg.6aa6b96b8f4d7e438fda1ea5f8043f5b.jpeg

• Like 5