Blue Lagoon Island Excursion on RC

DISNEYMAMA18

My mom and I are going on the Mariner of the Seas in April.  We both want to go to Blue Lagoon Island when we are in Nassau, but one of us wants to swim with the sea lions while there.  Can I book one of us on the Blue Lagoon Sea lion excursion and the other on the Blue Lagoon Beach Break excursion?  Both excursions say they depart at 9:00 am and are 4 hours long.  Will we be on the same transportation over to the island?  I was on hold with RC for over and hour only to be told to email the shore excursion desk.  The email they gave me was not valid.  

Thats the same excursion we're looking to do next month. I believe it is the same excursion with one being able to do the sea lions

You should be on the same transportation. Once on board the ship go to the excursion desk and ask. They are not going to know by calling a Royal 800 number.

Edited by cynt

Yes, you can do exactly as you say.  Your excursion will include a ferry ride to the island.  These ferries come and go on  regular basis.  

Depending on your ships schedule you can stay longer than 4 hrs if you want.  

The beach has lounge chairs, umbrellas, inner tubes, etc that anyone on the island can use.

The food served is basic hamburger, hot  dog, chicken fingers, fries, salads and choice of beverage.

It is a beautiful island.  If you have time take a walk around nature reserve area.