MSC Divina balcony

DQGal

Hi everyone,  I know somewhere there is a subject on this,  durn if I could find it.  I was booked on 8125,  but then switched to 8216, because  I thought there was a picture of 8125 that was half metal balcony.  I'd rather be in the middle,  but didn't want a metal balcony.  No pictures of the cruise ship shows metal.  so it probably isn't.  My question, anyone know what would be a good balcony on 8 or even 13?

Visit cruisedeckplans.com.  You will notice some of the balconies are colored gray. Those midship, such as the two you mentioned, are considered partially obstructed because of the lifeboats just below the balcony, and are colored darker gray.  We were in 8114 and had no problem with it.  These do not have metal fronts.  At the aft on 8 (and some other decks) you will see some with play gray balconies.  These have metal fronts.  A few with light blue balcony colors are partially metal.  EM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Visit cruisedeckplans.com.  You will notice some of the balconies are colored gray. Those midship, such as the two you mentioned, are considered partially obstructed because of the lifeboats just below the balcony, and are colored darker gray.  We were in 8114 and had no problem with it.  These do not have metal fronts.  At the aft on 8 (and some other decks) you will see some with play gray balconies.  These have metal fronts.  A few with light blue balcony colors are partially metal.  EM

On room 8114, was you looking at the life boat or was it under you? Thanks for your response.

The roof of the lifeboat was about level with the floor of the balcony.  But it was not right next to the balcony.  There is a promenade on deck 7 without much view due to the lifeboats, but you can look down on that, watch people walking…

if you go to cruise deck plans, choose MSC, then Divina.  On the left, scroll down to balcony and click on the icon for pictures.  That will take you to a page with some pics, but across the top is a baby blue menu bar.  On that bar, click on ‘cabins’.  A list will drop down, and at the bottom click for more cabins.  When the list extends, click on 8114.  Those are my pics and will give you an idea of the view.  Hope this helps.  EM

• Like 1