Naples Italy Port April 7, 2022- Tour Sharing

ran4ther5

Hi,

I have created a group of 8 through Italytoursharing by Joe Bananas for our docking day at Naples Italy on April 7, 2022.

There's still 4 spots available if you would like to join us. Please go online to italytourssharing.com and it's the Ferrer Group #2484.

You can find and contact me as the creator of the group if you have questions and where to meet in the morning of pick up at 8:00 am.

Sincerely,

Esther

Hello! I am not sure if your excursion is open to everyone, but we are interested in finding a tour to share this day. Would you be able to tell us more about it? I tried the website but was sent to a broken page. 

Thank you!
Jaime

7 hours ago, ran4ther5 said:

Hi,

I have created a group of 8 through Italytoursharing by Joe Bananas for our docking day at Naples Italy on April 7, 2022.

There's still 4 spots available if you would like to join us. Please go online to italytourssharing.com and it's the Ferrer Group #2484.

You can find and contact me as the creator of the group if you have questions and where to meet in the morning of pick up at 8:00 am.

Sincerely,

Esther

@ran4ther5

Howdy Esther and welcome back to the Cruise Critic message boards! emo22.gifI see it has been a while since you have posted on the boards.

Thank you for starting the new thread here on the Cruise Blogs & Websites forum. 👍 However, this forum is for our members to post their personal travelogue-type of cruise-related blogs or websites. Posts looking for members to "share" excursions, tours or transportation are not allowed here or on any of the other forums except the ROLL CALL forums. Use the specific ROLL CALL thread for your line, ship and sail date to find others willing to join your group. You are targeting the specific group of people who would be most inclined to join you since they are already sailing with you. emo3.gif 

Please do not start a new ROLL CALL thread in a ROLL CALL forum with your share request. Use the existing ROLL CALL thread for your line, ship and sail date, if there is one, to post your share request. If one has not already been started, please feel free to start it yourself! emo34.gif

To explain further and how to find the ROLL CALL thread for your cruise, please read What is a Roll Call? Everything you Need to Know and How To: Create A New Roll Call. For more information about our famous Roll Calls, please read the Roll Calls and Our Policy Regarding Facebook and Roll Calls sections in the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships. 

Since you did not mention your line, ship or sail date, I cannot direct you to your specific ROLL CALL forum or thread for your cruise if one already been exists. You can start here ROLL CALLS to find your line, ship and then sail date. 

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif