Margaritaville Nassau : Lounger question

layteacher

I have booked day passes for myself and my friend on our day in Nassau to Margaritaville. Anyone know if we have to get there at 8 am to get a chair? It says in our description that chairs on included. There are 5 ships  in port that day. YIKES!!  Three ships get there at 7 and ours doesnt arrive until 8. 

5 hours ago, flashot said:

Hello, the wife and I are cruising Divina at the end of April and I have an Ocean Cay question. Do know anything about snorkeling excursions on the Cay? I’m interested in the excursion that goes to the sunken barge/ship about a mile from the ship, but appreciate anything about the island. Thanks 

On 3/25/2022 at 9:30 PM, layteacher said:

I have booked day passes for myself and my friend on our day in Nassau to Margaritaville. Anyone know if we have to get there at 8 am to get a chair? It says in our description that chairs on included. There are 5 ships  in port that day. YIKES!!  Three ships get there at 7 and ours doesnt arrive until 8. 

There were quite a bit of loungers when we went last month.  I did try to book through Resort Pass recently for two weeks from now and it said there was no passes available for the day I wanted.  Maybe they capacity control? 

We were there last week. There were at least 6 ships in. We didn’t get off early and walked there. 
we had no issue finding loungers. The only thing was we wanted an umbrella. My husband took an unused one from somewhere else. 

We enjoyed it there. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/3/2022 at 5:42 PM, 1kaper said:

We were there last week. There were at least 6 ships in. We didn’t get off early and walked there. 
we had no issue finding loungers. The only thing was we wanted an umbrella. My husband took an unused one from somewhere else. 

We enjoyed it there. 

What time were you able to access the facility? I’ve gotten a bit confused between pool opening hours saying 8am, waterpark saying 10am but it seems you now have to enter through the ticket office at the waterpark?

I have something else booked in the afternoon so trying to work out whether it’s worth doing Margaritaville at all - especially since it seems food and beverage credit is no longer included 

Thanks in advance 

39 minutes ago, BekkaW said:

What time were you able to access the facility? I’ve gotten a bit confused between pool opening hours saying 8am, waterpark saying 10am but it seems you now have to enter through the ticket office at the waterpark?

I have something else booked in the afternoon so trying to work out whether it’s worth doing Margaritaville at all - especially since it seems food and beverage credit is no longer included 

Thanks in advance 

looking at the time on my pictures we got there after 11am. Not sure how early it opened. Sorry. 

On 4/3/2022 at 11:42 AM, 1kaper said:

We enjoyed it there. 

1kaper: Did you just do a walk up, or did you have a reservation? I was told you needed a reservation for a day pass by an agent at the hotel...Thanks...we are going there Aug. 27th..

Big Al

57 minutes ago, big al said:

1kaper: Did you just do a walk up, or did you have a reservation? I was told you needed a reservation for a day pass by an agent at the hotel...Thanks...we are going there Aug. 27th..

Big Al

I purchased ahead of time on Resortpass.com

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, tzeb said:

What are the food/drink prices like?  Looking to go during our September trip.

There are many videos on you tube that show the facilities pretty welll and some also show food prices when they get lunch.

I quit looking into Margaritaville when our Nassau stop got switched to Bimini.

On 8/16/2022 at 5:14 PM, tzeb said:

What are the food/drink prices like?  Looking to go during our September trip.

Didn't look at food.  Mixed drinks were quite pricey.  Got a cocktail and I believe it was about $17 plus tip USD.  Don't remember the beer. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from our cruise..Margaritaville was super nice..lazy river was very cool...4-5 waterfalls as you swim or go in a doughnut raft..beach nice..didn't eat or drink, but prices were normal for a hotel..yes, a bit $$, but all hotel food & drinks are pricey..would go again in a heartbeat...

Big Al

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/30/2022 at 6:31 AM, big al said:

Just got back from our cruise..Margaritaville was super nice..lazy river was very cool...4-5 waterfalls as you swim or go in a doughnut raft..beach nice..didn't eat or drink, but prices were normal for a hotel..yes, a bit $$, but all hotel food & drinks are pricey..would go again in a heartbeat...

Big Al

Just booked Day Pass for Margaritaville.  Can you tell me where you go to check in?  Have heard you don't go to the Front Desk but another location.  Thanks

10 hours ago, beachlovergirl said:

Just booked Day Pass for Margaritaville.  Can you tell me where you go to check in?  Have heard you don't go to the Front Desk but another location.  Thanks

Correct-..go outside at the pool area and find the place where you get the towels..NOT the front desk...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What are the fees to get into Margaritaville?  Can you go there just to eat if you want and if so, is there an extra fee for that or just pay for the meal? I've never been to one that is a resort before, so not sure how it works there. Might be interested in going while we are in Nassau.

12 hours ago, 1interpreter said:

What are the fees to get into Margaritaville?  Can you go there just to eat if you want and if so, is there an extra fee for that or just pay for the meal? I've never been to one that is a resort before, so not sure how it works there. Might be interested in going while we are in Nassau.

You must book thru Day Pass..read posts # 16 & 17...you can eat there, but if you want to use their pool & beach facilities, you must pay..

On 10/31/2022 at 8:58 AM, big al said:

$79.00 plus taxes...like I said, a bit $$, but it's very nice..you get lounge chairs & towels..

I had to cancel the day pass because I hurt my ankle the day before…Resortforaday refunded our deposit.  I’ll book with them again next time we’re in Nassau.

• Like 1