Vegetarian Menu

eheh01

Yes on your first night in the MDR tell you stewards you want to order off the Vegetarian menu for the rest of the cruise and they will bring you one the first night before you leave to order in advance for the next night. There is always at least one vegetarian option on the nightly MDR menu too.

Edited by kangforpres

7 hours ago, OlsSalt said:

Now I know why so many recommend ordering what the crew was having that night.   Looks wonderful and a nice change of pace.  Thanks.

You can get some of these dishes at the Lido on certain days.

Here is a photo of the vegetarian menu from the NS from last month. I ordered my items the day before. The soups and appetizers were excellent - even my meat-eating husband ordered them. The entrees were a mixed bag, but of course this can vary ship to ship (and on one’s personal preference).

03417971-1060-48F5-AF42-D42350F2E87C.jpeg

85D5EFCC-1423-438A-B554-A9CE926CE2A2.jpeg

D364B33B-A463-4398-93E6-41BCB1A18014.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nooligans said:

Here is a photo of the vegetarian menu from the NS from last month. I ordered my items the day before. The soups and appetizers were excellent - even my meat-eating husband ordered them. The entrees were a mixed bag, but of course this can vary ship to ship (and on one’s personal preference).

03417971-1060-48F5-AF42-D42350F2E87C.jpeg

85D5EFCC-1423-438A-B554-A9CE926CE2A2.jpeg

D364B33B-A463-4398-93E6-41BCB1A18014.jpeg

Thanks, looks like a lot of really good choices there!

2 hours ago, Dunmore2 said:

I’m impressed with how many selections there are, especially with the appetizers. Were you required to order a day ahead?

Yes, I was asked to order the day ahead. They may be able to accommodate a same-day request, but I am not sure.

• Like 1

I am a vegetarian and also eat fish (so technically a pescatarian I guess). I never have a problem finding things on the regular menu. On our last cruise (this past February) there were two vegetarian entrees on the MDR menu each night and usually two appetizers. I was able easily to alter things to suit myself when I wanted meat removed. I also had an appealing appetizer turned into an entrée one night. The staff are wonderful and more than happy to work with you. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, lupaglupa said:

I am a vegetarian and also eat fish (so technically a pescatarian I guess). I never have a problem finding things on the regular menu. On our last cruise (this past February) there were two vegetarian entrees on the MDR menu each night and usually two appetizers. I was able easily to alter things to suit myself when I wanted meat removed. I also had an appealing appetizer turned into an entrée one night. The staff are wonderful and more than happy to work with you. 

You are not the only one who fits into that category. And we also have never had trouble finding something to eat on any cruise line.

• Like 1