Room Selection Harmony of the Seas

Lahill1306

Harmony of the Seas Rooms Help

My husband and I booked a cruise for summer 2022 on Harmony of the Seas with our two younger kids. 
We had two adjoining ocean view rooms. We are now taking our 21yo, so we have to adjust. Our options are:
Keep the two rooms we have an add an interior for her down the hall (3 rooms total). OR for $400 more, my husband  and I get a balcony room and the 3 kids are in an interior across the hall.
Having only been on a cruise ship once, what would you recommend? 
We had a balcony last cruise and didn't really use it, but it was nice. 
The ocean view are at forward ship. 
Any recommendations? Just wondering how well 3 people will fit in an interior room on Harmony.

Not all interior staterooms are configured for more than two -  none of them across from the OV's are. They would all be, as you say down the hall. 

The same holds true for the balconies - there are just a few interior staterooms across from them to begin with, as the staterooms across the hall are Central Park and Boardwalk balconies - not interiors.  The few that are interiors are capable of holding 3, but it may be difficult to get the balconies across as they may already be booked.  Those few interiors mentioned also connect to the balconies next to them.  Which is not an issue other than you'll need to make sure the stateroom attendant is aware and does not unlock the doors between them.

Given everything I think your best bet would be to try to get an interior near your OV for all three children.  Your 21 year old should be OK as the adult on the booking for the other two.  Otherwise you will have to have either you or your husband on the interior and one of the children in the OV.  But that would just be for booking purposes - once on board put the three children together in the interior and have duplicated SeaPass cards made for all for both staterooms.  Just be sure the charging privileges are designated on you and your husbands cards only.  (Unless you want our children to be able to charge things on board).

As far has how they will fit, it will be a little tight and they will have to share one bath.  But the room will likely have two single beds and a Pullman bed that comes down from the ceiling at night for sleeping.  It will work fine.

BTW I assume you currently have you and one child on one OV booking and your husband and the other child in the other OV?  Again - once on board they don't care who sleeps in which stateroom.  Just make sure the stateroom attendant is aware.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

• 4 weeks later...