The new C|Club will be live on 21st April!

Wansbrough

Just received an email announcing the new C|Club will be live on 21st April!

New levels and simple rules, new benefits and exclusive
experiences, discounts and reserved promotions:
we have redesigned the Club for a truly unique cruise experience;
only for
our members. A sea of privileges awaits you.

One wonders what they will have done to it this time?

I would love to see the lifetime points reinstated but pigs might fly.....

From the C|Club webpage (https://www.costacruises.fi/c-club/new.html) I would say that Costa did the typical frequent user reset ie the old higher levels are now mid levels, new upper level, points reset etc. And only last three years are counted. Which is kind of sad for us but for the company I understand why they did it.

I dont like the changes to the Costa Club. It will mean for most people that the top level is unattainable unless they stop removing points and let you accumulate them. Really disappointed as we were scheduled to be Perla Diamante on our next cruise. We will now never get there.  So now for the top level you need to accumulate 140,001 or more points instead of 26,001 !!!  You have to cruise 280 nights in a Suite, 467 in a Balcony, 700 nights in a ocean view, or 1400 in an inside (which is impossible) over three years to attain the top level.

I just emailed them to tell them I am disappointed.

Edited by Janet&Carl

I have reservations with them and somebody has just recently published their new drink-menues on cruisecritic. On the drink menu you will see discounts for Costa Club members up to 25 % on certain  bottles. I also have booked excursions with a Costa Club discount of 25 % for my upcoming World Cruise. Besides that I have seen on facebook that one excursion I have booked with Costa with the discount for less then Euro 100 was offered on an upscale cruise-line for $ 299.00  (according to description pretty much the same itinerary of the excursion). I will never manage to accumulate the 140 000 points but have never been loyal to any cruise line anyhow, always booked due to date and itinerary, so whoever had the most suitable cruise for me. My 2 booked World Cruises with Costa were booked because of price for single cabin.