Feedback on Caribbean Princess Obstructed View Cabin

A favor to ask. We are cruising on Caribbean Princess in 2023 and currently booked for an obstructed view oceanview cabin in E406 based on the images found at  https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/ov.php?ship=Caribbean-Princess&cabins=E401-E425

We would like to get feedback on whether the view shown there is accurate (I found a post elsewhere that implied it may have been mixed up with another cabin)... If you have sailed on Caribbean Princess in E404, E406, or E408, could you let us know if the view in the above website was more or less accurate? Bonus points for sharing actual photo of the view.

Additionally, if you have sailed on any of the Emerald deck “E” cabins and were generally happy with your view, please chime in as well. 

Thanks in advance!

Great idea! I had thought the Grand Class ships were configured slightly differently from the Caribbean Princess (per Wikipedia), and thought that there may be subtle other changes. I checked the website I referenced above, and while the photos show some variation ship-to-ship, it does seem acceptable for our style cruising.

That said, if anyone had a photo from their trip to share, we would love to see that as well. 

Caribbean was a sort of transition between the original Grand class of Grand, Golden , Star, Diamond and Sapphire, and the next group of Crown, Emerald and Ruby.  She got an extra deck of cabins, but kept the shopping cart handle.  Diamond and Sapphire are somewhat different because they were built in Japan.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom