4-21-22 Thursday Weigh-In----Did you Survive The Easter Bunny?

Belle

Did you let the Easter Bunny Hop by this Easter week?

Or were you maybe just a little weak

Easter dinner was fine to eat Sunday

Hope there wasn't to many sweets that day-- (or before or after easter week)

If too much candy or food was eaten thru your lips

Afraid it will show on your hips-- (plus the scale)

So, hoping you were good during this holiday

That you will have a loss today--(or least stay the same)

If didn't go as plan eating wise day or night

Another week starting for you to get everyday right

Hi all!

Belle ~ thanks for starting the thread! I think I gained as much as the Bunny weighs!! Up 2.2 lbs or 1 kg from last week!! Yikes that's terrible but it all tasted so good!

Hope others did better.

Have a nice day & stay safe.

~ Jo ~ 😊

Belle -Nice to have you back and starting the week

i was good for Easter - by now I know better than bring sweets home.    Being bohemian it was hard not to look at candy bargains.  

Got  on scales - at low end of range ( no wt loss on scale from tummy tack).   Still have some swelling which should be gone in the next few months.   Don’t anticipate a loss more than 2-3 lbs.  

Heat and humidity are back.  

Didn't weigh myself this morning - perhaps the first of the week.  I did book another cruise though - Bermuda on NCL from Boston in 2023 for all my kids and grandkids - that makes 11.  Hopefully it will work this time - last time I tried to have a family cruise unfortunately covid happened.  I am playing everything by ear ... although I do want to do a vow renewal (It will be 50 years in 2023).

Hopefully this will be a good motivator for losing weight - DD says she and her husband are going to use it as motivation for them! 

Hope everyone has a good week.  Jan

• Like 1

Hello Ladies

Jo--It's a new week. You'll get some off next week. You had Easter and husband's birthday too.

Hope he enjoyed his day. Nice you sung to him, my husband would of said--don't sing!😄

Izena--Glad your doing good and at your goal. Didn't know took that long for swelling to go

down.

Jan--Next week you can weigh bit you'll surprise yourself with a loss of some kind.

Nice you got to book another cruise for the whole family for your 50th. Think positive that

nothing will stop it and everyone can go.

Ombud--Sorry you haven't come in. Know your getting ready for your cruise on Sat. You'll have

a good time. Bon Voyage. (if medallion doesn't work just go old school, don't stress) Crew

very friendly and helpful.

Me--Was a stay the same this week. haven't been doing as well as I want. This week just felt--

I don't know say-- down. Didn't want to do anything. Never left the house. Don't know

if just me, weather, the world or what. Do you ever have weeks like that?

Another weekend coming. Any plans? Have a good one. Take care.

Everyone sounds good.

Belle your brain is still on cruise  gear.  By the time you get settled into a routine you’ll be cruising again.

I’m in usually good spirits.   Done some gardening Lots of pruning to do.  Walking  enjoyable snakes are out seen rat and grass snakes no copperheads yet.   In a pattern—  stick to eating healthy one day - then over snack the next.  Know I will have to watch the scales diligently forever to prevent  weight gains.   Oh well that’s ok because I feel I’m  in the best  physical condition since I was 40. 

An early morning Sunday Hello

Izena--yes wish I could cruise all the time. (Did book another one for Aug.)

but also think it's everything, covid cases up even with vaccine, the war, (poor people)

the idiot we thought we got rid of is still causing problems. (His followers making new laws)

Just too much! Will perk up soon, guess I needed some down time.

Jan--Not to bad for 2 week cruise and then Easter. Now you know and will try to lose

some of it next week.

Jo, Jan and Izena have a good week. Plus anyone else reading these posts.

• Like 1