Lifecenters.ca

Cruisefanatic47

On 6/5/2022 at 4:53 AM, Atlantic Girl said:

Ours came immediately. Very efficient and reassuring to have the confirmation right away. I think SIL has it right, reaching out to them is in order.

I wrote to them yesterday. It seems their linking system is glitching at the moment, so they will have to do all of the upcoming Google Meet links manually. We will receive ours in plenty of time, just not immediately as others had previously.

Good to know!

I see no reason to doubt it would be fine. No one has reported any problem at all. It is an approved proctor Dwight and as long as you use an approved test there is no question. No doubt on their site younhave seen all the types of rests they will verify.  if you are Canadian any of the provincial rapid green boxes are great  

They just opened up a bunch of weekend slots for July so I was able to book the 4 of us on the Saturday night before our Monday cruise! $35 for the 4 of us is really the best deal I can find online!

On 6/16/2022 at 11:06 AM, Mac7881 said:

Just had our tests done with Lifecenters.  Great service and very prompt with the results.

Good to know. We're booked with them on July 1st for our cruise the next day.

Geez just when I think I have this whole pre-cruise testing stuff figured out I come here and learn something new! 😆So I have online appts booked for my husband and myself thru the company who makes those little green box test kits BTNX and they're $29 each (not sailing till Sept) which is fine but then I started to read here how all the cruise lines are accepting tests done thru Azova and seems no one has used BTNX so I booked mine with them $20 and intend to book my husband's when he gets home since I need his DL and cancel the appts with BTNX. So now I read here about Lifecenters.ca even cheaper still but I saw on their website no refunds, is that true? Anyone booked with them and had to cancel? Maybe I should just stick with Azova?

32 minutes ago, turnin50 said:

Geez just when I think I have this whole pre-cruise testing stuff figured out I come here and learn something new! 😆So I have online appts booked for my husband and myself thru the company who makes those little green box test kits BTNX and they're $29 each (not sailing till Sept) which is fine but then I started to read here how all the cruise lines are accepting tests done thru Azova and seems no one has used BTNX so I booked mine with them $20 and intend to book my husband's when he gets home since I need his DL and cancel the appts with BTNX. So now I read here about Lifecenters.ca even cheaper still but I saw on their website no refunds, is that true? Anyone booked with them and had to cancel? Maybe I should just stick with Azova?

Yes, there are no refunds if you cancel: https://lifecenters.ca/refund-and-return-policy/

Edited by ShopperfiendTO

On 5/19/2022 at 4:19 PM, edrussell said:

Just finished our test (one for me and one for my wife).  Fantastic experience overall.  Super quick and efficient.  They used Google Meets which worked perfectly.

Results about 2 minutes after the call ended.  They contain all the relevant information and I suspect there will be no issue.

We've uploaded both results for the Bermuda Travel Authorization so we will see how that goes.  Again I suspect no issue.

With any luck in less than 24 hours we will be off for our second cruise.  We are driving to the port so that makes the process much simpler for us.  We live quite close to the border so I suspect we should on the interstate tomorrow this time enroute.

One thing that caught my eye is that you can book 2 people at once with the Lifecenters. I'm assuming that it is one login? Do you have to register with the website ahead of time, or is it strictly done through Google Meets (yikes! something else to learn!) day of? We'll be in Europe, so we'll need to figure out timing with a 6 hour difference. Maybe we'll get lucky and precruise testing will be dropped by the fall. And it can all be done on an iPad, right?

18 hours ago, MOLAcruiser said:

We are also booked on July 1st. Haven’t received our appointment link yet, have you?

No we haven't. 

Anyone out there have experience on when you receive your appointment link?

We booked 2 tests with Lifecenters.ca and I had 3  messages from them before I could take a screenshot of the booking page. One was an official Visa receipt, another was an invoice with all the details, and the other was the name of the tester and information on the testing process. The messages were all sent at the same time. I would suggest a call to Lifecenters.ca is in order. 

If you are going to be in Europe then once you pick your location ie: Amsterdam , then the time of the available appointments shown is Amsterdam time. Much easier then trying to figure the times out yourself, also no chance of accidentally booking an appointment in the middle of the night.😜

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Atlantic Girl said:

We booked 2 tests with Lifecenters.ca and I had 3  messages from them before I could take a screenshot of the booking page. One was an official Visa receipt, another was an invoice with all the details, and the other was the name of the tester and information on the testing process. The messages were all sent at the same time. I would suggest a call to Lifecenters.ca is in order. 

I have received these three items on the day I booked. Just wondering about the actual link for the day of the testing. Is this something that gets sent night before or just before your scheduled appointment?

Gottcha, my misunderstanding. The actual google link is in your confirmation email with the testers name. They tell you to go to the link at your appointment time and that if you are more than 15 minutes late that you will lose your appointment.

9BE0F395-4588-4BF3-9D7D-3BA5D58BC642.jpeg

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Atlantic Girl said:

Gottcha, my misunderstanding. The actual google link is in your confirmation email with the testers name. They tell you to go to the link at your appointment time and that if you are more than 15 minutes late that you will lose your appointment.

Great info. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Atlantic Girl said:

So, your 3:30 appointment is Amsterdam time, correct (we, too, will be in Amsterdam), and it is a Zoom meeting. I have Zoom on the iPad so that is comforting. 
Reviewing: Book 2 appointments at a set time, they email the confirmation with the link, click the link at the correct time, and test. That sounds easy enough. 🙂 Then the anxiety of testing negative, not positive. 🤞🙏  Thank you for your help and reassurance! 

Edited by Dismomx5

When I made my appointment a month ago, there was no link included. I wrote to them and they replied that they were having trouble with their software, and it wasn’t automatically generating links, and they are having to issue them manually. Our appointment isn’t until July 1st so still plenty of time. I just wondered if anyone had been through this recently and knew if the link comes about 1 week in advance or 1 day in advance. If we haven’t received it by 3 days before, I will write to them again. By all accounts they are very good and usually get back to me within 3 hours. I see now that @sidvan is in the same position, still waiting for their link for same day as ours.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, MOLAcruiser said:

When I made my appointment a month ago, there was no link included. I wrote to them and they replied that they were having trouble with their software, and it wasn’t automatically generating links, and they are having to issue them manually. Our appointment isn’t until July 1st so still plenty of time. I just wondered if anyone had been through this recently and knew if the link comes about 1 week in advance or 1 day in advance. If we haven’t received it by 3 days before, I will write to them again. By all accounts they are very good and usually get back to me within 3 hours. I see now that @sidvan is in the same position, still waiting for their link for same day as ours.

Thank you.

Yes, just double checked all my correspondence from Lifecenters and there has been no link provided to date.  Will wait and see if anything develops, else will need to contact as well.