Princess Medallion

I have been ploughing through the requirements to register details on the Princess Medallion app. I don't know what to put for Travel Information. So far I have "starting your journey" (one of the two options), "Private Car" then "Own car". Does this page only have to be filled out if we have bought Princess transfers? Otherwise some of the questions are silly.

My husband has lost patience with the Medallion app. He grumbled "We have to spend two weeks filling out stuff for a one week cruise".

• Haha 4

Just now, Aus Traveller said:

I have been ploughing through the requirements to register details on the Princess Medallion app. I don't know what to put for Travel Information. So far I have "starting your journey" (one of the two options), "Private Car" then "Own car". Does this page only have to be filled out if we have bought Princess transfers? Otherwise some of the questions are silly.

My husband has lost patience with the Medallion app. He grumbled "We have to spend two weeks filling out stuff for a one week cruise".

im still stuck on the "wrong username and password" statement! I have total green ticks except for that bit (ordering my medallion) on the website.

The medallion app just says "loading" round and round and round. going no where.

For our second B2B website says passenger info is incomplete however I cant get in anyway.

Its a good exercise in patience lol

• Haha 1

Yesterday we spent more than an hour to enter our vaccination certificates. Mine was easy but Peter had problems accessing his international certificate. We now have them ready to upload onto the app.

When we see our kids, we will get them to help us upload the certificates and our photos.

As far as I'm concerned it's none of Princess' business what my travel arrangements are. They only need to know what boarding group I have selected, and eventually what departure group.

That section does not appear to be mandatory anyway.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

Just now, OzKiwiJJ said:

As far as I'm concerned it's none of Princess' business what my travel arrangements are. They only need to know what boarding group I have selected, and eventually what departure group.

That section does not appear to be mndatory anyway.

Wonderful. Thank you. I will try to proceed past that one. Peter is still grumbling, but I told him at least we will know what to do for our next cruise. Well, our next cruise is actually P&O, but for our next Princess one anyway.

15 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

im still stuck on the "wrong username and password" statement! I have total green ticks except for that bit (ordering my medallion) on the website.

The medallion app just says "loading" round and round and round. going no where.

That bit started working yesterday afternoon for me. CDaze71 found it first then alerted me on FB.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

I have said to Peter that at least we are learning more about using the phone. We don't do much on our phone. Have you done the bit about Travel Information?

Is that in the travel docs? I don't think I've seen anything about uploading vac certs???? We've got passports uploaded and its given us the green tick

Just now, Cbtours said:

Is that in the travel docs? I don't think I've seen anything about uploading vac certs???? We've got passports uploaded and its given us the green tick

From memory (I don't want to go to a previous page on the app), the vaccination docs have to be up-loaded on the last step - health.

2 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

From memory (I don't want to go to a previous page on the app), the vaccination docs have to be up-loaded on the last step - health.

I just went to health status and its not in there, just attesting to it and no doubt we show at check in. We have completed the health status and will just do the required re stating within 24 hrs of cruise

3 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

On the webinar I'm fairly certain they just said have your vac certs ready to show them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aus Traveller said:

I can't get past the Travel Information page. Now for the departure date, it says in red "Select a date before your journey starts". Huh?????????????

I worked it out and put in our flights for the day we are stating the journey (3 days before cruise) and our onward journey (flights back home after cruise).It accepted all these no problem.

Just now, Cbtours said:

I just went to health status and its not in there, just attesting to it and no doubt we show at check in. We have completed the health status and will just do the required re stating within 24 hrs of cruise

Bizarre. We had to up-load the vacc certs.

I'm still stuck on Travel Information.

1 minute ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

On the webinar I'm fairly certain they just said have your vac certs ready to show them.

yes I think that must be it and i've printed 5 copies each as webinar suggested.

1 minute ago, Aus Traveller said:

Bizarre. We had to up-load the vacc certs.

I'm still stuck on Travel Information.

oooooo maybe it really is a Qld vs Melbourne thing lol

1 minute ago, Cbtours said:

yes I think that must be it and i've printed 5 copies each as webinar suggested.

We're getting our next booster in about three weeks so will piring out the certificates after that. There's plenty of time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cbtours said:

oooooo maybe it really is a Qld vs Melbourne thing lol

Just now, Aus Traveller said:

Maybe they want to know ahead that we really have the vacc certs. 😁

I couldn't see anywhere to upload vacc certs either, just the box to tick to attest to having had the required vaccinations.

• Like 1

We're getting our next booster in about three weeks so will piring out the certificates after that. There's plenty of time.

We were planning to have our second boosters in mid April, but we got COVID instead. Now we have to wait four months. Early August in time for our 28th August cruise.

• Like 1

I couldn't see anywhere to upload vacc certs either, just the box to tick to attest to having had the required vaccinations.

Wow. We didn't have anywhere to attest to having the vaccinations.

I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION !!!! Don't open the Travel Information page, just pass it and go to "Add Celebration". None for us. The cruise ends a few days before Peter's 80th birthday. I have primed our kids to organise a celebration for him.

P.S. Now I have got to the page 'Health Status' where we attest to various things.

Edited by Aus Traveller