Princess Medallion

So, we have negative rats and all green to go!! Have finished packing and will head down to BrisVegas in the morning ……… yippee 

🥳🤩😎

Just off topic - wish CC had a few more “reaction” images below posts - like this one 🤯 or 😳 - could have used at least one today 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Porky55 said:

So, we have negative rats and all green to go!! Have finished packing and will head down to BrisVegas in the morning ……… yippee 

🥳🤩😎

Just off topic - wish CC had a few more “reaction” images below posts - like this one 🤯 or 😳 - could have used at least one today 😂

I could have used a 'tear hair out' emoji today when the Medallion app wanted me to up-load an additional document but didn't indicate what it required.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, jgperth said:

Both myself and my wife opened an account with Medallion Princess App. Shortly after both our Facebook Accounts were hacked, it was the only thing we did in common. Has anyone else had this issue?

No problems here, or with anyone I am aware of.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shireboi said:

INTERESTING....

I'm just look at that UTTER PIECE OF GARBAGE - and I thought that I would come to this forum to see it at the top listed item

REALLY - a big COMPANY can't produce an app that isn't as crap as this ?? 

'Link your booking' - why when you already have it on the profile 

It has tested all of us at some stage. Good luck.

The "link your booking" is to link your booking to other passengers, handy if you are travelling in a group and want to eat together & communicate on the ship via the app. Yes, they could explain that a bit better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Porky55 said:

🥳🤩😎

They’ve got your napkins ready lol I presume it means cruise critic 😂😂😂

we had Italian night tonight! Delicious and the tiramisu was to die for! Frank wondered if there would be an angel in a heaven making it for when he gets there 😂😂😂

B915EB81-474C-42B1-8064-41475860101B.jpeg

153843CE-B33A-49A5-9647-E0B8117D4F0D.jpeg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

we had Italian night tonight! Delicious and the tiramisu was to die for! Frank wondered if there would be an angel in a heaven making it for when he gets there 😂😂😂

Yummmmm 😋

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Porky55 said:

They’ve got your napkins ready lol I presume it means cruise critic

Definitely the CC is Cruise Critic,  😂😆🤣😆🤣

Edited by Porky55
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, arxcards said:

It has tested all of us at some stage. Good luck.

The "link your booking" is to link your booking to other passengers, handy if you are travelling in a group and want to eat together & communicate on the ship via the app. Yes, they could explain that a bit better.

The ‘issue’ is that for every item I select it asks to Link Your Booking….. there’s no capacity to do anything…it won’t allow selection of a single thing.

select medallions…nope…link 

Dropdown for nationality…nothing no countries.

reading the Android comments… yep if there was zero stars it would get that from me.

TRASH

Edited by shireboi
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

Peters Health Status on the app shows that his vax cert has been accepted. I then up-loaded the photo of his RAT. When I went back to my Health Status, the vax cert has now been accepted. Wow! 😁 I don't know what happened because I didn't do anything to it in the meantime. I hurriedly up-loaded my RAT before the system changed its mind again. Maybe I will leave it and go and pack. 

You definitely need a pull hair out emoji today 🙃

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, shireboi said:

The ‘issue’ is that for every item it asks to Link Your Booking….. there’s no capacity to do anything…it won’t allow selection 

TRASH

Perhaps you need to try filling out as much information as you can in the Princess Personaliser? Seems to migrate to the Medallion if it is there.

There is also a windows version for Medallion, where you can fill out information as well. Try this link:

https://oceanready-personalinfo-ui.prod.ocean.com/

And use the name/DOB/ Booking number to access it.

Good luck

8 minutes ago, shireboi said:

The ‘issue’ is that for every item it asks to Link Your Booking….. there’s no capacity to do anything…it won’t allow selection 

TRASH

Is your booking showing on the app at all? 

If you have recently booked, it doesn't show on the app until the deposit has been processed. Otherwise, contact Princess. One of our cancel/switch cruises wouldn't show on the app until they ticked a box of some sort, so their system was the problem, not the app.

1 hour ago, Cbtours said:

Was the eggplant parmegiana on the menu? That is one of my favourite Princess dishes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shireboi said:

The ‘issue’ is that for every item I select it asks to Link Your Booking….. there’s no capacity to do anything…it won’t allow selection of a single thing.

Dropdown for nationality…nothing no countries.

reading the Android comments… yep if there was zero stars it would get that from me.

TRASH

All will be forgiven when you get on board 🥰🥰🥰🥰

7 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

Peters Health Status on the app shows that his vax cert has been accepted. I then up-loaded the photo of his RAT. When I went back to my Health Status, the vax cert has now been accepted. Wow! 😁 I don't know what happened because I didn't do anything to it in the meantime. I hurriedly up-loaded my RAT before the system changed its mind again. Maybe I will leave it and go and pack. 

Can I please clarify something about pre boarding Covid tests? We recently did a UK Princess cruise and we had to get A RAT or PCR test done within three days of departure. The RAT test had to be done at an authorised place to a certain standard and you had to produce written certification. I have only had a quick look at the current Australian requirements (we don't cruise in Oz until November) and it looks like you need a negative RAT test, but I couldn't see if it was a supervised test or not. I may have missed it. If it was not supervised what proof is needed that you even did the test?

I apologise if the answer is somewhere in a previous post but I'm new to the Aust Cruise threads, I usually just looked at the main Princess threads.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, leck57 said:

Can I please clarify something about pre boarding Covid tests? We recently did a UK Princess cruise and we had to get A RAT or PCR test done within three days of departure. The RAT test had to be done at an authorised place to a certain standard and you had to produce written certification. I have only had a quick look at the current Australian requirements (we don't cruise in Oz until November) and it looks like you need a negative RAT test, but I couldn't see if it was a supervised test or not. I may have missed it. If it was not supervised what proof is needed that you even did the test?

I apologise if the answer is somewhere in a previous post but I'm new to the Aust Cruise threads, I usually just looked at the main Princess threads.

Self test is fine. Rat Done within 24 hrs of departure. Take a photo and upload to the app.

Just now, Cbtours said:

Self test is fine. Rat Done within 24 hrs of departure. Take a photo and upload to the app.

Thanks for the quick reply. So......doesn't that mean you could just upload any photo of any negative RAT test? In other words a waste of time.

Or am I missing something.

• Like 1

Just now, leck57 said:

Thanks for the quick reply. So......doesn't that mean you could just upload any photo of any negative RAT test? In other words a waste of time.

No they basing it on honesty in attesting to having completed test, like you attest to a number if things on an immigration form when flying into a country.

it’s true someone could try to dupe the system but ideally everyone will follow requested protocol at least til the authorities accept that covid is here to stay and just stop testing etc and ideally if people have symptoms of anything they avoid people

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cbtours said:

No they basing it on honesty in attesting to having completed test, like you attest to a number if things on an immigration form when flying into a country.

it’s true someone could try to dupe the system but ideally everyone will follow requested protocol at least til the authorities accept that covid is here to stay and just stop testing etc and ideally if people have symptoms of anything they avoid people

Cheers. Pleased I didn't miss anything when I read it. I probably asked because after what we had to do just last month for our UK cruise, the requirements here seem incredibly lax. I'm sure many that test positive would just keep quiet. 

1 hour ago, leck57 said:

Yes, that could be done. There is no 3rd party proof required as you did in the UK. You do have to attest your result though, so there may be a legal responsibility in being honest.

They don't require a photo as proof, but the app is set up for the US and you can't get to your required health survey until something is uploaded - it might as well be a picture of a cat instead of a rat.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3