Can you pick your own cabin?

Trying to look at different options & book 2 cabins (balcony & inside) opposite each other. 

Can’t find a way to ‘pick’ our cabins even doing a dummy booking up to the point of paying deposit. 

Do they not allow you to choose anymore?

I booked yesterday, need a cabin close to elevators due to my mobility problems,  customer service could not have been more helpful.   Suggest you look at deck plans first so you have an idea where you would like to be on the ship, if that is important to you.

I called today in the afternoon but was told no to requesting a stateroom.  The dude said because of the fare I picked, it was just a guaranteed balcony and would be assigned closer to the sailing date.  However when booking, I don't recall being given a fare option where I could choose my stateroom.

21 hours ago, plettza said:

I called today in the afternoon but was told no to requesting a stateroom.  The dude said because of the fare I picked, it was just a guaranteed balcony and would be assigned closer to the sailing date.  However when booking, I don't recall being given a fare option where I could choose my stateroom.

If you want the cheapest cabin of its type, they are only guarantee cabins. He should have given you the option though.