Coral Princess movements

1 minute ago, MMDown Under said:

Don't you just love the wheels?  i can't believe I've never seen that suitcase. What a brilliant idea.  So it has a separate lockable pocket opening from the front?  I've had similar in soft suitcases.  I haven't looked for two years due to covid so I'm out of date.

My last two hard cases have separate netted zippered sections covering half the suitcase.  This is great for packing having a place for everything.  However, I find it a pain when I reach my location (especially if I'm camping), as I have to keep the suitcase open flat to reach everything.  

That is definitely a problem with hard cases normally. However on the uncovered side ive always used packing cubes so its easy to manouvre that way. However this front opening section is excellent cos its also reachable from the open side.

34 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Maybe this is one of Cdaze71 formals then?

Ha Ha Ha nooooooo . My dresses are nothing like this. They are all going to be above the knee for this cruise, and not crushable. Hope I don't offend any of the oldies, for above the knee / thigh length. I don't have anything like this gown in the repertoire. Actually looking back at that formal dress, my dress length is probably about where the split it. He he he he .

Edited by CDaze71
  • Haha 1

Just now, Cbtours said:

That is definitely a problem with hard cases normally. However on the uncovered side ive always used packing cubes so its easy to manouvre that way. However this front opening section is excellent cos its also reachable from the open side.

Yes packing cubes save the day.  All this talk of packing and luggage, I just got out my big heavy winter coat dreaming of another London winter.  Last time we visited was winter!

3 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

Ha Ha Ha nooooooo . My dresses are nothing like this. They are all going to be above the knee for this cruise, and not crushable. Hope I don't offend any of the oldies, for above the knee / thigh length. I don't have anything like this gown in the repertoire. Actually looking back at that formal dress, my dress length is probably about where the split it. He he he he .

No one should be offended by anything anyone is wearing! Go for it whatever you are wearing. For the record NO ONE would want to be eyeing these old dimpling knees hahahahah

• Haha 1

Don't you just love our "off topic" themes hahah. We've gone from Coral Princess Movements to thigh high formal dresses and suitcases? Is there more or have we reached our three off topic max?

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

Here's one of them. Do you think this'll freak out the Princess traditionalists? 

IMG_20220608_134849_478.jpg

Why should it? It looks gorgeous and if you've got the figure to wear something like that then flaunt it!

My formalwear is at the opposite end of the scale - full length Camilla kaftans that disguise all my lumps and bumps. 🤣

Edited by OzKiwiJJ
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Why should it? It looks gorgeous and if you've got the figure to wear something like that then flaunt it!

My formalwear is at the opposite end of the scale - full length Camilla kaftans that disguise all my lumps and bumps. 🤣

I'm with you OzKiwiJJ though I don't have a kaftan. The trouble is, we have got 3 cruises PRIOR to needing to have a formal night dress so maybe a kaftan would be a good idea for me lol

Just now, Cbtours said:

I'm with you OzKiwiJJ though I don't have a kaftan. The trouble is, we have got 3 cruises PRIOR to needing to have a formal night dress so maybe a kaftan would be a good idea for me lol

I've been building up a small collection of kaftans since we started cruising. I buy them on sale. They are superlight to pack and don't crush, although I pack them in tissue to protect them a bit.

• Like 1

Just now, Aus Traveller said:

For formal nights, I go with the basics - two long skirts, one black and one navy and a variety of lacey or glittery tops.

I don't have anything full length (yet). In fact its going to be a shock dressing up after two years away from formal nights lol

44 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Don't you just love our "off topic" themes hahah. We've gone from Coral Princess Movements to thigh high formal dresses and suitcases? Is there more or have we reached our three off topic max?

I can definitely see a Cruise theme there!

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

All is good, as she isn't moving ATM.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

Here's one of them. Do you think this'll freak out the Princess traditionalists? 

IMG_20220608_134849_478.jpg

Dressing up on Princess doesn't mean ball gowns. 

That is a stunning looking cocktail dress.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Porky55 said:

The Insta video says she is the first Princess ship to bring Medallion cruising to Aus - not true!
Poor old Ruby was  medallion cruises as probably was Majestic in 2020. 

We were on Majestic February 2020, Sydney to Singapore which was terminated in Freo because of Covid. No Medallion on it.

22 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

OK. Thanks. I will make a mental note to watch her moving on Saturday afternoon.

When does she come back

in again? I’ll be in Wynnum from Monday afternoon and staying high up over bay so maybe I can keep my eyes peeled lol