Coral Princess movements

1 minute ago, By The Bay said:

Grabbed these screen shots as she was leaving. Thanks arxcards for the link.

You are welcome. It is much more fun watching the video than the stills. I am a little disappointed though - no Aussie flags, no crew waving, no delirious tooting. Still beautiful to watch.

Sad part is though, that apart from the lock cams in the Panama Canal, I don't think there will be any further port cam footage of her journey. There is a cam in Papeete, but nowhere near the cruise berth.

1 minute ago, arxcards said:

I am a little disappointed though - no Aussie flags, no crew waving, no delirious tooting. Still beautiful to watch.

I did catch a view of the Officer with his hands in his pockets in the observation position at the front.

image.png.e570f8c478ce347e1ca67a3222a9343f.png

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Rassa said:

So what is everyone doing say a fortnight before sailing date to ensure they don't get covid which will mean you may not be able to cruise. 

We will be very careful as well in the last two weeks before the cruise, wearing P2 masks when we go out and limiting the number of times we leave home besides going to work which can't be helped.

In Sydney we won't be taking public transport from the airport to the hotel as per usual and we booked a hotel with a spacious restaurant to eat in, I don't want to be put into an isolation cabin 5 days into the cruise. 😵

• Like 1

1 hour ago, arxcards said:

And some good guesswork  is coming true. The AIS tracking has updated the ships destination - Panama Canal.

Here she comes!!

The countdown is really on now! 🎉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, arxcards said:

27 days + 19 hours + 43 minutes till she is scheduled to dock at Brisbane international cruise terminal

At last, this gives me the feeling that we are sailing out of Brisbane this year. 

• Like 4

On 5/10/2022 at 9:39 AM, Rassa said:

We are booked on Coral in September.   So what is everyone doing say a fortnight before sailing date to ensure they don't get covid which will mean you may not be able to cruise.   We have both had covid (mild colds).   For me it was early April and husband has it now.   We are thinking of wearing masks wherever we go for a fortnight before sail date and keep our outings low key.   I won't cancel my booked cruises and like everyone else, I really want to cruise.   

We are on 19 June ex Brisbane. We will wear masks from 14 days out.  We run our own motel so see lots of people and I don’t want to miss out now 😂

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, kenexx said:

We are on 19 June ex Brisbane. We will wear masks from 14 days out.  We run our own motel so see lots of people and I don’t want to miss out now 😂

You wont remember us, but we met you a few years ago when we moved to your town & spent a night at your motel. We shared our love of cruising.😃🚢 Enjoy your Cruise.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, doenbucket said:

You wont remember us, but we met you a few years ago when we moved to your town & spent a night at your motel. We shared our love of cruising.😃🚢 Enjoy your Cruise.

Hi Kerri-Ann.  I kind of remember but I’m atrocious for remembering faces.  Mark is sure he remembers!   Are you still here?  We are retiring 1 August and going to the Gold Coast though.  I have to say I won’t miss the cold!  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kenexx said:

Hi Kerri-Ann.  I kind of remember but I’m atrocious for remembering faces.  Mark is sure he remembers!   Are you still here?  We are retiring 1 August and going to the Gold Coast though.  I have to say I won’t miss the cold!  

We may of spoken with Mark a little more than you. 😁We moved to Tenterfield a few years ago. So, still in the cold. Good luck in your retirement. Nice weather we're having.

Sorry folks for hijacking the thread.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, doenbucket said:

We may of spoken with Mark a little more than you. 😁We moved to Tenterfield a few years ago. So, still in the cold. Good luck in your retirement. Nice weather we're having.

Oh yes. Mr Chatterbox!    Yes apologies for thread drift everyone.  

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, kenexx said:

Oh yes. Mr Chatterbox!    Yes apologies for thread drift everyone.  

40 minutes ago, doenbucket said:

Come on people, this is the Australia/New Zealand section of CC. By decree, there must be at least three thread drifts per page.

• Haha 12

34 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Come on people, this is the Australia/New Zealand section of CC. By decree, there must be at least three thread drifts per page.

And we can all follow them all at the same time 😂😂😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Does that mean I've got one more drift up my sleeve? Keep that one for later.🤭

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Sheeply1 said:

Getting a little excited about our Coral Princess cruise leaving on my birthday. 22nd August out of Sydney.

So are you hosting a big birthday party onboard for all your Cruise Critic mates? 😁😁😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sj_cavy said:

Near the Panama Canal, pity when I go to Bridge Cams on the Princess website I only get a white screen for Coral Princess.

The deck cam has been that way for a long time now, and yes, it is a pity.

Coral has drawn a big paper clip today to fill in time. According to her journey log, it will still be around 5hrs till she enters the canal,  but I don't totally trust those times.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, arxcards said:

On approach to the Gatun locks now. In shot there is a bridge in the distance, and Coral Princess is at the bridge.

Just need a wiper blade for the camera, it looks like she’s that blurry spot in the top right hand corner.

72964EEC-4733-457B-9A48-C23E92F02004.jpeg

• Like 2