Coral Princess movements

Coral arrives in Brisbane on the 7th at 04:00am, with her first cruise the 16th - what do you think they do at the terminal for 9 or 10 days? šŸ¤”

Ā 

65EBB517-5AAC-4B47-AEF9-7E73B9AE7A59.png

Edited by Porky55
  • Like 2

I wonder if the lucky Travel Agents get a free activation cruise like they did on the Pacific Explorer on the weekend. There are 9 days between when it arrives in Brisbane and the first cruise.Ā 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

I wonder if the lucky Travel Agents get a free activation cruise like they did on the Pacific Explorer on the weekend. There are 9 days between when it arrives in Brisbane and the first cruise.Ā 

Probably. In addition, extra crew will probably fly into Brisbane to board the ship. In the past, most of the stewards were from Indonesia. Brisbane is a lot closer than the Caribbean where the Coral has been. They also have to load a lot of extra supplies - Australian wines, fresh produce etc.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

Probably. In addition, extra crew will probably fly into Brisbane to board the ship. In the past, most of the stewards were from Indonesia. Brisbane is a lot closer than the Caribbean where the Coral has been. They also have to load a lot of extra supplies - Australian wines, fresh produce etc.

Exactly - all of these, getting excited now Ā šŸ‘šŸ‘

Ā 

CFF752F0-CE9A-4C91-846B-4BDCCF0E781F.webp

Edited by Porky55
  • Like 2

She will be loading the awful XXXX Gold and the plonk in Brisvegas. I visited De Bortoli at Griffith on Monday, they have a decent cellar door, all their range of bottled and cask vino. This one below is a decent quaffer for a chateau cardboard. Cheaper at Dan Murphys than the cellar door. Now I am in strife, sort of hijacked the thread, lol. I remember the days we could take a couple of Moree handbags on board.

th.jpg.8d3d7d7a48cc2aeed3de5cd8a7c512d3.jpg

Edited by NSWP
  • Haha 2

On 6/1/2022 at 10:01 AM, Porky55 said:

Coral arrives in Brisbane on the 7th at 04:00am, with her first cruise the 16th - what do you think they do at the terminal for 9 or 10 days? šŸ¤”

Ā 

65EBB517-5AAC-4B47-AEF9-7E73B9AE7A59.png

Back a few pages, there are details about a mini/shakedown/ whatever cruise that fills In a few days. The movements for the mini cruise dates have been available for several weeks, but needed to be searched to get them to display.

Ā 

PS - post #1

Edited by arxcards
PS
  • Like 1

Ā 

Ā 

On 4/28/2022 at 10:34 PM, arxcards said:

She is listed as arriving from Papeete, and will pick up her pilot at 2:30am 7th June at Point Cartwright, to be fully docked at the International cruise terminal at 7am.

Ā 

Today she has added extra movements - departing at 4pm on 11th June, returning to the terminal at 7am on 13th June

Ā 

Presently, this is approximately when Coral Princess can be seen:

Brisbane International cruise terminal

7am 7th June till 4pm 11th June

7am 13 June till 4pm 16th June

Ā 

Near Point Cartwright pilot station, Sunshine Coast

2:30am 7th June

8pm 11th June

2:30am 13th June

8pm 16th June

@Porky55Ā I have been scratching to find the extra detail, but it started on the Pacific Explorer movements prior to this one existing. The long range bookings are there, but you need to click the query button and set your display options to see them, and search.Ā 

Capture_19.thumb.jpg.181d784cbce21041745ed83aecca576a.jpg

Edited by arxcards

21 hours ago, arxcards said:

Ā 

Ā 

@Porky55Ā I have been scratching to find the extra detail, but it started on the Pacific Explorer movements prior to this one existing. The long range bookings are there, but you need to click the query button and set your display options to see them, and search.Ā 

Capture_19.thumb.jpg.181d784cbce21041745ed83aecca576a.jpg

Thanks for this, appreciated šŸ‘

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CDaze71 said:

She was there.

Well, she arrived a bit early for Anna to roll out a red mat, but she was there. I have some decent photos to upload from my big camera. She was in the group photo that Barb was in.

Ā 

I doubt she will be greeting Coral, as there are no passengers aboard. It would be nice to think she pays a visit on 16th June.

5 hours ago, arxcards said:

I doubt she will be greeting Coral, as there are no passengers aboard. It would be nice to think she pays a visit on 16th June.

Which translates to no votes aboard.

Ā 

Is anyone around the Mooloolaba to Caloundra stretch heading out for some ship spotting around 2am?Ā šŸ˜

3 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Which translates to no votes aboard.

Ā 

Is anyone around the Mooloolaba to Caloundra stretch heading out for some ship spotting around 2am?Ā šŸ˜

I was just looking to see if I could work out about what time she could be passing by.

Just now, sj_cavy said:

I was just looking to see if I could work out about what time she could be passing by.

At last look, Brisbane Ports was saying start time (Point Cartwright pilot station) as 2am.

3 minutes ago, sj_cavy said:

Sorry, they are a wee bit late - it is now saying 4am at the pilot station, 7:45am berthed at the terminal

15 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Sorry, they are a wee bit late - it is now saying 4am at the pilot station, 7:45am berthed at the terminal

That could be better. Iā€™m not sure I could stay awake or get up for a 2am sail past and then go back to bed. An early wake up could work better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, arxcards said:

If you make it to this cruise by; photos will be much appreciated šŸ™

As the kids say - TIA šŸ˜‰

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Porky55 said:

If you make it to this cruise by; photos will be much appreciated šŸ™

As the kids say - TIA šŸ˜‰

Can you ring the pilot station. I am in Newcastle ATM, but I might be able to make it if he can hold the ship for an hour.Ā šŸ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Can you ring the pilot station. I am in Newcastle ATM, but I might be able to make it if he can hold the ship for an hour.Ā šŸ˜‚

Easy!Ā šŸ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Haha 1