Crown and Anchor Emerald Onboard Rewards

7 minutes ago, sophdolph said:

i’ll be sailing on the rhapsody of the seas next month and am wondering what rewards I can expect onboard for my emerald status.

Welcome to CC.

Look for the specific perks in a letter in your cabin - and if you just made Emerald, the pins as well.

10 minutes ago, sophdolph said:

Hello! 

I’ll be sailing on the rhapsody of the seas next month and am wondering what rewards I can expect onboard for my emerald status. Thanks! 

You'll get some drink "coupons" put on your seapass - the catch is that you have to tell the bartender you want to use them or you don't get the benefit (and it's like discounts on one or two drinks in all).  Also one of those "upper tier" events - go for the free drinks at least.  Maybe a free bottle of water.  Also, a photo discount - but you have to tell them to apply the discount or they may not.

And yes, there will be a printed letter in your cabin.

19 minutes ago, sophdolph said:

Hello! 

I’ll be sailing on the rhapsody of the seas next month and am wondering what rewards I can expect onboard for my emerald status. Thanks! 

Screenshot_20220510-070308_Drive.thumb.jpg.ed5beaf04ec5d3078bbcbb4bcd06e69f.jpg

Screenshot_20220510-070629_Chrome.jpg

Edited by jean87510

Congrats.  You will receive a letter in your cabin detailing on board benefits ( most  are a % off something). They will be embedded in your sea pass card.   

The welcome amenity has been plate of cookies ( for years and for all levels)  and you will get a bottle of water per cabin occupant. 

If you want and did not receive a lapel pin see the loyalty ambassador. 

Enjoy

ps - I'm assuming you have already reached Emerald Status as the status benefits do not kick in till the cruise after you reach the level. 

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

Congratulations on your new tier level . 🙂

No meaningful benefits though until you reach diamond where you get 4 drinks

per day and get into the diamond club for free expresso .

Keep on sailing and enjoy the cruise as you work towards getting to the next tier !

1 hour ago, loman said:

Which would still not typically be realized by the OP until five cruises from now.  So, @sophdolph, rather than focus on what you don't yet have, enjoy what you do have with Emerald.  Congrats on reaching this tier!

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, loman said:

Congratulations on your new tier level . 🙂

Keep on sailing and enjoy the cruise as you work towards getting to the next tier !

Such a shame as I will reach diamond after this cruise!! I was lucky enough to cruise a lot as a teen with family but this is my first as an adult so can’t remember all the perks! 

3 minutes ago, sophdolph said:

Such a shame as I will reach diamond after this cruise!! I was lucky enough to cruise a lot as a teen with family but this is my first as an adult so can’t remember all the perks! 

Well that certainly makes the wait less!  I just thought you had recently reached Emerald - but all you have to do is take the next cruise!  😉

3 minutes ago, sophdolph said:

Well , looks like you need to book another cruise asap to start enjoying those newly acquired diamond benefits ,  lol . 🙂