Looking to Share Excursions on Oct 1 and Oct 8 Star Flyer Greek Island Tours

donaldsc

I am going to be on these 2 cruises.  If anyone is interested in sharing independent tours get back to me.  I am posting here as opposed to posting the cruise roll calls as the roll calls are dead.  

Also it is hard to figure out what tours to pick as the cruise documents do not list port arrival and departure times.  Is that because the ships are sail boats and they can't predict exact schedules or just because Clipper Lines is just disorganized.

DON

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2022 at 5:31 PM, Ben2travel said:

I sent a note to the cruise line and they sent me the port times for my cruise.  (They said that they were tentative.) 

Also worked for me.  Thanks for the suggestion.

BTW - where did you cruise to.  What ship were you on.  How was it.  These will be my 1st Clipper cruises.

DON

Edited by donaldsc

On 5/26/2022 at 4:49 PM, donaldsc said:

BTW - where did you cruise to.  What ship were you on.  How was it.  These will be my 1st Clipper cruises.

DON

We haven’t yet. We’re booked on a cruise starting October 8 on Royal Clipper, I believe. This will also be our first Clipper cruise. Trying to still figure out how safe it will be. Happy sailing.

• 1 month later...

I've sailed with Star Clippers in Greece, the Caribbean, Costa Rica, Portugal/Spain/France, and the Westbound crossing twice from Malaga. My suggestion is to go with ship excursions or to do free Tours By Locals or other groups that do not require up front payment.

All of my Star Clipper excursions have been fine and nicely priced. However, you never know exactly when you will arrive at a port, so don't pre-pay much for an independent tour. I love independent guides in big ship ports but not on the Star Clippers.