Gary Barlow performing onboard Iona - G236, G237

jaydee6969

5 minutes ago, pete14 said:

But the limited capacity of Limelight means fewer people would get to see him. Personally, I think that spending £10 for the chance of a ticket gives a high probability that they will be successful. I would be interested to find out after the event how many people had no interest in paying to see him. Don’t forget, apart from new bookings, nobody booked the cruise expecting Gary Barlow to be performing so the demand may not be so great.

I guess so, doesn’t really bother me! I expect they’ll be moans though, you know what people are like!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, P&O SUE said:

I guess so, doesn’t really bother me! I expect they’ll be moans though, you know what people are like!

On the prepandemic cruise he was due to perform on. All the money went to charity. No raffle tickets, just pay the £25.

5 hours ago, pete14 said:

But the limited capacity of Limelight means fewer people would get to see him. Personally, I think that spending £10 for the chance of a ticket gives a high probability that they will be successful. I would be interested to find out after the event how many people had no interest in paying to see him. Don’t forget, apart from new bookings, nobody booked the cruise expecting Gary Barlow to be performing so the demand may not be so great.

They would have to pay me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

So I believe that the price has changed from £25 to £10. It will be by raffle with ALL proceeds going to charity.

Gary is set to perform two performances on each cruise and I suspect these will be on the overnight port stops in Barcelona and Lisbon for G236 and G237 respectively.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, molecrochip said:

So I believe that the price has changed from £25 to £10. It will be by raffle with ALL proceeds going to charity.

Gary is set to perform two performances on each cruise and I suspect these will be on the overnight port stops in Barcelona and Lisbon for G236 and G237 respectively.

Very noble gesture. I just wish folk would accept it for what it is. If they don't like that type of music, don't go. Dissing him and that gesture in not necessary.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Madbaz1966 said:

Hi all , new to this so bare with me . Are the raffle tickets available yet, if so where can I get them. If not does anyone know when they go on sale

https://www.pocruises.com/garybarlow?utm_medium=email&utm_source=REPO2276&utm_term=PO-114886538&utm_content=cta_garybarlow_landing&utm_campaign=engagement#iona

That should help.

On 5/19/2022 at 4:11 PM, davecttr said:

Gary Barlow - ignorance is bliss. I would not recognize him at the supermarket checkout or anywhere else for that matter 😁

I wouldn't worry - he wouldn't recognise you either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3