Tahiti no longer requires any test for vaccinated travelers.

MrRandal

3 minutes ago, MrRandal said:

My mistake, we were able to order 8 free tests through the Post Office, which was pretty simple. But when I got an email from another Medicare stating I could order 8 tests, I filled out the form and it said my address had received the maximum. The maximum was for the mail order free tests. Now, if you go through your pharmacy, you are allowed 8 tests per month, per person. You must buy them at the pharmacy counter, not the front check out line. This way the pharmacy will bill Medicare or your insurance directly. It should be zero cost to you. 

So common now days ... seems like we get different answers depending on who we talk to. Good to get things in writing now days.

Yes, a lot of confusing, contradictory and changing information out there. And don't throw out any tests you think may have expired, as they have apparently extended the shelf life of many at-home tests, including those iHome tests we received from the Government through the Post Office. 

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/coronavirus-covid-19-and-medical-devices/home-otc-covid-19-diagnostic-tests?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery#list