How would I do this?

xin3

Hi everyone. First off, I’m sad I lost my old profile and no matter what I do, I can’t get it back (go ahead and make a sad face for me as you read this). I’ve been a member since 2005 and I was kinda proud of that. Lol. 

Anyway, will be on Granada next April and am interest in first exploring the spice market then going to BBC Beach (daughters and I swim while DH sits at La Plywood eating and drinking-in the shade-he’s a cancer survivor). What is the best way to do this?  Taxi each way?  

Also, DH is a coffee lover and I’ve heard the coffee is delish there. Is there a stall at the spice market to buy coffee to drink (and some beans to take home)?

Thanks. I’m so excited to have found this cruise as it is 6 islands and we have only been to one of them!  We stopped cruising for a while as we have been to the other ports so often. 

Toodles. 

p.s.  where can we buy chocolate?  My 11yr old will be on board for that. 😁

Edited by xin3
Forgot p.s.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 4:14 PM, xin3 said:

Hi everyone. First off, I’m sad I lost my old profile and no matter what I do, I can’t get it back (go ahead and make a sad face for me as you read this). I’ve been a member since 2005 and I was kinda proud of that. Lol. 

Anyway, will be on Granada next April and am interest in first exploring the spice market then going to BBC Beach (daughters and I swim while DH sits at La Plywood eating and drinking-in the shade-he’s a cancer survivor). What is the best way to do this?  Taxi each way?  

Also, DH is a coffee lover and I’ve heard the coffee is delish there. Is there a stall at the spice market to buy coffee to drink (and some beans to take home)?

Thanks. I’m so excited to have found this cruise as it is 6 islands and we have only been to one of them!  We stopped cruising for a while as we have been to the other ports so often. 

Toodles. 

p.s.  where can we buy chocolate?  My 11yr old will be on board for that. 😁

The moderator should be able to re-establish your profile. Send an Email.

Taxi each way - The outward taxi will collect at the time required.

The covered market quayside will sell everything on the wish list, including a good Duty Free shop, with more spice stalls outside towards the back.

Enjoy…

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Mods