I'm RUNNING to the ship!

Cruise Cat

Your cruise will be here before you know it dc. I remember when I was counting down in the 100s and now I'm in the 40s. 7 weeks from today to be exact. :)

ducklite I love yoga! I feel great after a yoga session.

It was beautiful out Saturday and then plunged back into the 30s here. I got a run in yesterday morning and today before work. 4.25 miles combined.

Your cruise will be here before you know it dc. I remember when I was counting down in the 100s and now I'm in the 40s. 7 weeks from today to be exact. :)

ducklite I love yoga! I feel great after a yoga session.

It was beautiful out Saturday and then plunged back into the 30s here. I got a run in yesterday morning and today before work. 4.25 miles combined.

Jenny, it's my favorite form of exercise. I typically practice 6-8 hours a week.

Well, so much for walking on the beach. I got here today, drove all the way through the rain and here in Atlantic City it's still raining. But I did do 4 miles on the hotel treadmill. Maybe it will clear up before I go home on Wed. 103 days to go and sooooo many miles. Everyone else, keep up the good work and be rewarded with a relaxing, refreshing cruise.

Logged another 2.5 miles this morning. Planning on a 6 mile hike tomorrow but I'll add that in after it's complete. I hope I don't hurt myself this time! Last weekend we hiked 10 miles and I threw out my back for a couple days. Ouch!

797 minus 22 = 775 - hmmm my two 11 mi walks yesterday and today didn't make much of a dent - with only 95 days to get there - oh my

jenny105, what ports will you be stopping at? you're so active I was wondering if you have active plans for your port stops. We'll be hitting the eastern caribbean - st. thomas, st. martin - and would love some advice on good walks/hikes if you're going there as well

4/6 - 6.66 mile hike

This morning - 2.38 mile run

74/200 miles complete

No active ports here lol. We're stopping at Half Moon Cay, Nassau, and Grand Turk. We just plan to relax. I usually don't work out on vacation but I may make a stop or two at the fitness center or run on the outdoor track. No advice about St Thomas or St Martin as I've never been, sorry!

Edited by jenny105

Thanks for your reply jenny. I hope your back is all healed up. I guess I should just anticipate relaxing at port stops as well. No one in my family other than me likes to hike around in the hot July Caribbean sun getting all sweaty. I guess I'll settle for some snorkeling with my teenagers and let my lazy husband sit on the beach watching our stuff.

jenny105: Hurry! Hurry! You can't miss your cruise!

and no, not the way I snorkel - it's not much of a workout.

I just did a 2 mi lunchbreak walk. 773 miles to go.

I just realized I've only gone 92 miles. I'm nowhere near even out of Virginia yet. And 3.5 states left to go.

Yay, Ducklite! Doesn't it feel great to be back in action?

OK - where am I? I did two two-mile lunchbreak walks last week. I walked 13 miles yesterday and 11 today; so I knocked off 28 more miles, leaving 745 miles to go in 88 days.

jenny I love your math; your cruise is coming up quick; you must be so excited

Yay, Ducklite! Doesn't it feel great to be back in action?

OK - where am I? I did two two-mile lunchbreak walks last week. I walked 13 miles yesterday and 11 today; so I knocked off 28 more miles, leaving 745 miles to go in 88 days.

jenny I love your math; your cruise is coming up quick; you must be so excited

Absolutely! 2 1/2 hours of yoga today. Tomorrow I strength train, and I'll power walk and practice yoga the rest of the week.

2.66 mile run this morning. I've been using the Couch to 5K app and this was my last day with walking breaks. I really don't think I'm going to make my goal but I'll get as close as I can. Already ran to the ship and back twice lol.