Virgin Voyages - Share the Love - Sailor Loot

CruzinMermaid

I've been updating the sheet as more links are posted.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UaItklpqBLClAiCNxN9I32iSRXM4x0rQWND-jUjwGzc/edit#gid=0

1265699095_Screenshot2022-06-12at11_17_58.png.317a9933603296d3567a35411b487671.png

@elynbeth if you post the incorrect link and correct departure date I can look up the correct details for you and correct.

Has anyone booked with the codes? Does the credit automatically appear for both? As was it for the correct amount given the checkout process shows $50 ?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Chrish2 said:

I've been updating the sheet as more links are posted.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UaItklpqBLClAiCNxN9I32iSRXM4x0rQWND-jUjwGzc/edit#gid=0

1265699095_Screenshot2022-06-12at11_17_58.png.317a9933603296d3567a35411b487671.png

@elynbeth if you post the incorrect link and correct departure date I can look up the correct details for you and correct.

Has anyone booked with the codes? Does the credit automatically appear for both? As was it for the correct amount given the checkout process shows $50 ?

I booked with the code a couple of days ago.  In the email I received, it says $200, however on my dashboard it shows $50.  When I talked to the customer service rep, they said it's definitely $200.  

18 hours ago, kendid said:

I booked with the code a couple of days ago.  In the email I received, it says $200, however on my dashboard it shows $50.  When I talked to the customer service rep, they said it's definitely $200.  

@kendid Hi Kendid and thanks for using my link. Fingers crossed that you'll get your $200. It's finally shown up on my dashboard too but only $50. I'll contact customer service and see whether they'll change it to $200.

For everyone else who's monitoring whether their links are being used, you may see $50 sailor loot in your dashboard as well and not $200. I'll report back once I've contacted customer service. (It's not that easy - chat has no agents available and when I click to send an email, the page is broken. Virgin definitely need to fix their IT!)

Edited by Zana711

10 hours ago, Zana711 said:

@kendid Hi Kendid and thanks for using my link. Fingers crossed that you'll get your $200. It's finally shown up on my dashboard too but only $50. I'll contact customer service and see whether they'll change it to $200.

For everyone else who's monitoring whether their links are being used, you may see $50 sailor loot in your dashboard as well and not $200. I'll report back once I've contacted customer service. (It's not that easy - chat has no agents available and when I click to send an email, the page is broken. Virgin definitely need to fix their IT!)

On my email confirmation it shows $200, but on the dashboard it shows $50.  When I talked to customer service, they confirmed it was $200.  So hopefully you get it too!

Ok, so, I'm one of many Resilient Lady sailors looking to rebook different voyages due to her launch delay.

Looking for a referral link for the Valiant Lady April 22, 2023, Miami to Barcelona Transatlantic.

anyone here on that voyage?

JULY 10TH-17TH JULY VALIANT LADY FROM BARCELONA 

200$ LOOT WITH MY REFFERAL LINK BELOW 

https://www.virginvoyages.com/share?type=P&pkgCode=7NMA&voyageCode=VL2207107NMA&referralCode=DC0EB1F0-48EA-4B69-9CCE-565BF3245E83&shipCode=undefined

The Irresistible Med 

Barcelona-Toulon-Marina DI Carrera -Ajaccio -Cagliari- Sardinia-Ibiza-Barcelona  

• Like 1

On 6/11/2022 at 6:46 AM, Illsticktocrusing said:

Any referral codes available for the July 3rd 2022 - Mayan Sol 5-night.  I wonder since it is a holiday week, none are available.

Sorry just saw this, here's my link for the July 3rd Mayan Sol voyage. 

https://www.virginvoyages.com/share?type=P&pkgCode=5NCM&voyageCode=SC2207035NCM&referralCode=4F9AF9B3-187E-48D2-9928-5556F47E2DE4&shipCode=undefined

• Like 1