Freedom of the Seas (RCI) July 4th, 2022

HealthCraig

I know this isn’t a “roll call” page - which I’ve already posted on. However, I’d like to know if there are any other gays booked on this cruise? I’m hoping to meet a few cool guys on this trip. It doesn’t help that the sauna/steam room/locker room was gutted. Let me know if you’re booked and maybe we can meet up!

Edited by HealthCraig

• HealthCraig changed the title to Freedom of the Seas (RCI) July 4th, 2022

16 hours ago, Surfguyxxx said:

I had a b2b scheduled on Freedom in February and switched it over to Independence.  Same class and basically the same itinerary but the steam rooms were there!

Does it cost anything to switch over? This might sound crazy, but the steam room was one of the major things I was looking forward to and now I’m SUPER bummed. 

Edited by HealthCraig

10 hours ago, HealthCraig said:

Does it cost anything to switch over? This might sound crazy, but the steam room was one of the major things I was looking forward to and now I’m SUPER bummed. 

Nope; at least I've not been charged in previous changed cruises!  Trust me; you'll enjoy it much more.  Speak to your travel agent or RC; whomever you booked it through.  You will not be disappointed.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Surfguyxxx said:

Nope; at least I've not been charged in previous changed cruises!  Trust me; you'll enjoy it much more.  Speak to your travel agent or RC; whomever you booked it through.  You will not be disappointed.

Thanks for the heads up! I was able to change to Independence, saved $300 AND get the sauna / steam room (the two biggest amenities I was looking for!) 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2022 at 11:56 PM, HealthCraig said: