Please check the prices of all of your current bookings

11 hours ago, neverbeenhere said:

Why is it every time someone tells me this, I go and check all our cruises and I never save a dime? 

maybe next time!!!

guess that makes you a Charlie Brown type person with luck.

I have all my cruises paid for so I can not go and check.

Count me as a "Charlie Brown" - I've never found a lower price on any of my cruise bookings, but we also book suites, and they almost always sell out, so the price just keeps going up until they are gone.  I just checked our October cruise and they have only one suite left - a "VP" - and its more than we paid for the GS.

32 minutes ago, rudeney said:

Count me as a "Charlie Brown" - I've never found a lower price on any of my cruise bookings, but we also book suites, and they almost always sell out, so the price just keeps going up until they are gone.  I just checked our October cruise and they have only one suite left - a "VP" - and its more than we paid for the GS.

Must be the luck of the draw, because between the two legs of our October B2B in a suite on Harmony, we saved almost $1000.

• Like 1

We took advantage of the drops twice already since booking a December cruise a couple of months ago. Booked originally at about $740/person and the next day it went down to $630, and yesterday down to $530. Yesterday I was surprised I didn't even have to wait on hold when I called for the discount. I have the cruise's page saved open on my phone, so I check it easily daily. Definitely worth it to save the money! lol

16 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

Same 

I finally got a computer to work (had to use a non-apple device and used Google chrome web browser).

My price drop was only $46. I wasn't going to bother but figured I'd call and if they picked up in less than 10 minutes it would be worth it, and if it took more than 10 minutes I'd hang up. 

They picked up quickly and got the price adjusted and sent me the new invoice in 10 min and 20 seconds. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Strange, we booked on Harmony in April (2022) for a June 2023 cruise, I just called to see if the cruise fare was lower and the RCCL representative said that all bookings that are made after March 31st can no longer be changed and that they are no longer adjusting cruise prices?  She said when you book you only have 48 hours to call to adjust your price.  Is this true? 

20 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

There are LOTS of prices dropping like iron anvils right now.  I am not going to make a list of specific sailings; just check all of yours

Thanks ever so much! Only one of 14 had a price drop but it was $717 - yay!

Thanks for the price drop info. I am still getting white screen on the RC site after I enter a date and port. Anyone else still getting that white screen? Any suggestions to get my site going? I have a google chomebook and an Ipad.  TIA

2 minutes ago, Dorh said:

Thanks for the price drop info. I am still getting white screen on the RC site after I enter a date and port. Anyone else still getting that white screen? Any suggestions to get my site going? I have a google chomebook and an Ipad.  TIA

I am still getting the white screen.

21 minutes ago, Dorh said:

Mine was working this afternoon 

Chrome Incognito