Thinking about doing a transatlantic cruise on Disney magic in the fall. I am traveling as a solo adult, I wanted to know if this is a completely ridiculous idea? Has anyone traveled Disney Transatlantic? What are the entertainment options like during the day? I generally enjoy trivia, specialty classes, lying by the pool, using the gym, things like that. Love all things Disney but don’t want to spend 12 days sitting around waiting for the evening show as the highlight of the day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Disney does have quite a few activities for adults so you shouldn't be bored on a TA. However, keep in mind two things: First, the formal entertainment on Disney is geared more towards children and families so you might not enjoy this part of the cruise experience as much as on some other lines. Second, the number of children on Disney and the constant children's activities was never a problem for me on two short Disney cruises that I took (5 nights). It might, however, become a bit tiresome on a longer cruise.

While I do like Disney, I wouldn't consider them the best choice for an adult doing a Trans-Atlantic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1