Mr. Michaud

ricowboy

29 minutes ago, ricowboy said:

I am a widower and I would like to take a cruise to Bermuda out of Boston, willing to take an inside cabin, need information about premium costs for single person.

Howdy @ricowboy emo22.gif

Thank you for your new thread on the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum! 👍 However, your thread was off topic there. That forum is for technical assistance in using these message boards.

To help you out I have moved your thread to the Solo Cruisers forum where it will be on topic.

I suggest you use the Follow feature on this newly moved thread or any other thread or forum where you are interested in the future replies. You will not have to go l👀king to see if there are new posts because they will come l👀king for you as notifications! emo34.gif If you need more info on how to do it, please see How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info).

Hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

Hi ricowboy,

There are several sites on the web that will allow you to punch in your home port, destination, date, and cabin type and then give you all cruise lines prices for that.  Just search for solo cruises. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ricowboy said:

I am a widower and I would like to take a cruise to Bermuda out of Boston, willing to take an inside cabin, need information about premium costs for single person.

Norwegian Pearl does this route frequently from Spring till Fall.  Check their site.

Hi, or you can search for a TA in your area that specializes in cruises and speak to them about it. Nobody on here can help you with pricing. 

• Like 1