Vancouver Walking tours

Looking for a good walking tour in Vancouver. My go to company is Free Tours by Foot. When I go to their site I can see the tours but no booking information. Does anyone have a recommendation for a company or good walking tour?

• 2 weeks later...

Late to the party here @barbienj but if you haven't made it to Vancouver yet, we do still have some free tours. Tourguys stopped operating unfortunately so the remaining schedule is much less frequent, but if the timing works Toonie Tours give a very generous 3 hour route for tips only.

Full disclosure, I volunteer for Stroll Buddy (name change - used to be the Global Greeters network but some internal politics about profitmaking split the organization, and the keep-it-all-free, all-volunteer, no-tips-expected side of the fight worldwide changed name) so I won't comment on anything qualitative - but if you want a completely off the beaten track custom tour it's hard to argue with 'totally free, just your party, a local all to your very own selves for a few hours' as a concept!

Looks like the local Architectural Institute and Heritage walks (which did charge, but were dirt-cheap and incredibly detailed) are not starting up again in 2022 at least - but if you're planning for next year, come back in Spring when fingers crossed there will be these and other options available.