Drink package costs after booking

dritan

Hi

I wonder if anyone with a current booking could let me know how much it costs to add a standard My Drinks package after your booking is made.  I'm trying to work out if it would be cheaper for me to NOT book the My Drinks package.  I'm looking to sail with 2 kids and 1 other adult who doesn't drink alcohol.

I saw from an earlier posting that I replied to that there are 20 and 40 drink non alcohol packages but wonder if there is a general non alcohol package and what the cost is for the children's version as well?

Many thanks if anyone can help out.

on my "personalize your cruise" beverage list is a non-alcoholic package listed with price for adult and price per child. The 20 or 40 non-alcoholic options are also there. You might only see these after you book. Can't provide you with the price for your booking since it will depend on length of cruise.

For our  cruise (8 day Mediterranean):

100% alcohol-free( 40 beverages) is 119 € per person (child price is same as adult price)

100% alcohol-free (20 beverages) is 75 € per person (child price is same as adult price)

Our cruise fare included the Brindiamo package so I can't add the drink packages only upgrade them..