Onward FCC

roberts2005

9 minutes ago, roberts2005 said:

I have never had any FCC before.  Do you get an email stating the amount, or do you call in and ask?  

Or does it show somewhere in your account.

any clarification will be appreciated.

What has happened before is that you should receive an email with a FCC number and the amount. For the maiden the original email said that we should get the FCC email in 30 days so sometime next week. I did ask Azamara about the FCC for the change from Venice to Ravenna and was told to expect an email 30 - 45 days after disembarking.

BTW I think you misunderstand the 'like' function on Cruise Critic.  When you hover over the heart icon, two other options slide out to the left:  'Thanks' and 'HaHa' – but 'Like' is still available right under your cursor.  I don't think you meant to say 'HaHa' to the two replies???

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

BTW I think you misunderstand the 'like' function on Cruise Critic.  When you hover over the heart icon, two other options slide out to the left:  'Thanks' and 'HaHa' – but 'Like' is still available right under your cursor.  I don't think you meant to say 'HaHa' to the two replies???

I did not. Meant to do a like.  Never did it before.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I just received emails detailing our FCC.  Our travel agent also received an email from Azamara with the amount we are receiving.

My question or concern, is Azamara going to pay our travel agent their commission.

8 hours ago, Lookyboy said:

No sign of anything for us yet.

We also received ours last Monday, we booked direct with Azamara but if you booked with a U.K. travel agent it would have gone to them. The way most U.K. travel agents work they don’t give the cruise line your contact information.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Solon said:

Still waiting for our FCC three months later!!!!

Tried calling them but give up after waiting an hour.

We booked direct with Azamara and received ours on the 20th June, if you booked with a travel agent the FCC will have gone to them.

The FCC for the change from Venice to Ravenna is still pending and could be another 2-3 weeks as the department dealing with it is struggling. However we have been able to book an October cruise using it and Azamara are happy to wait for the credit to catch up with the booking.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Belfastman said:

Spoke to Azamara yesterday and was told the FCC for the Venice/Ravenna change would be sent out within 45 working days after the end of the cruise that started or finished in Ravenna.

I was told the same originally, we’re 56 days on and being told it could be another 2-3 weeks maybe more as the department dealing with it are struggling to cope.