When will first half 2024 Caribbean Cruise sailings be released?

Tak8

2 hours ago, Tak8 said:

Looking for a May '24 Caribbean cruise.  Anyone know when Disney will release itineraries and pricing?

While things are still not "normal" in the cruising industry, historically, generally it's around 18 months out, and over the last few years DCL seems to have adopted this pattern for release dates on new cruises:

• "Winter": first cruise in the new year up to April/May (not including spring Panama Canal and Transatlantic) – sometime between late September to early November
  • "Summer": cruises from about May to August/September (not including fall Panama Canal and Transatlantic) – mid February to early April.
  • "Fall": September until the end of the year (ending with the last cruise starting in the old year) – generally around May.

Can I ask your advice on doing a B2B starting at the end of December 2023, with the 2nd cruise starting in 2024.  Any thoughts on how that works?  Or do I just take it as it comes.  This will be for a 50th BDay (which falls on 12/31 - worst bday date ever, btw, and no it's not mine).  😃  

Thank you.

Trish

On 6/13/2022 at 6:36 PM, TxT365 said:

Can I ask your advice on doing a B2B starting at the end of December 2023, with the 2nd cruise starting in 2024.  Any thoughts on how that works?  Or do I just take it as it comes.  This will be for a 50th BDay (which falls on 12/31 - worst bday date ever, btw, and no it's not mine).  😃  

Thank you.

Trish

B2B cruises are two cruises (one immediately following the other) on the same ship.  You just need to pick a cruise that you want to do, and see if the cruise preceding it, or following it is also one you're interested in.  They are separate cruises = separate reservations.