Missing points from sailing

edrussell

Wondering if anyone has experienced this sort of thing.  On our first cruise we had some trouble with C & A numbers.  After the sailing it took quite a while to sort everything out and somehow both my wife and I ended up having 2 C & A number each.  When we booked our next cruises everything seemed to line up.  

Fast forward to our last trip a few weeks ago (May 21 to 27).  We only gamble on my wife's card as she is prime.  Our points that we accumulated on this cruise haven't shown up yet.  We called last Saturday and they told my wife that the points were associated with the 'other' C & A number that my wife had at one point.  They did verify that number is now inactive.  However they said they would investigate where the points went. 

We called again today and they were undergoing maintenance and couldn't tell us anything.  I am sure the points are out there somewhere, but as of yet they seem to be among the missing.

• 1 month later...

A bit of a follow up here, after probably 10 calls this is all sorted out.  We FINALLY reached a knowledgeable CSR a few weeks ago.  She confirmed that she saw notes on our C & A account that calls were made but all the cases had nothing done with them.  She discovered that there was a third C & A number that somehow existed and/or got created somehow and the tier points were sitting in that account.  She gave us the number of tier credits and it made sense.  She said they would merge the accounts and our tier credits should show up within 2 weeks.

Well last night they finally did.  A mere 48 days after the sailing...  Now we had still been getting offers regularly posted to our account so this was more annoying than anything else.  Persistence pays off I suppose.