New to Celestyal

I am booked through GLOBUS tours to sail on September 17th, I think.  I am pretty sure it is chartered for the tour group.  Just want some general information.  What is the dress code like?  I am use to NCL casual, should we bring some dressier clothes for dining?  Anyone else been on the ship through a charter?  I am wondering if we get all the perks that are advertised.  

I have not yet sailed on Celestyal.  Booked for Nov. 12.  This is what is on their website.

"What is the dress code on-board?

For your safety and comfort on-board we suggest sports or flat shoes with low heels. These types of footwear will make it easier for you to walk in the outside decks and stairwells.
On our seven-night cruises we host Gala Night and the Captain’s Cocktail in honor of our guests, and we ask that you attend in formal attire: a cocktail dress or something smart for the ladies, jacket and tie for the men.  For Greek night during your cruise, passengers are invited to wear blue and white attire."

However, with this quoted, I have read a some reviews that some passengers don't dress quite this nice.  Maybe just a jacket for the men or just a nice dressy type shirt.

Hope you enjoy your cruise.

Stan

On the Celestyal website look to the top right and find "Manage My Booking."  Click on that and the last item is 'FAQ."  Click on that and you will be taken to the "Frequently Asked Questions" page.  About 1/2 way down is "What to Pack."  Click on that and then look for "What is the dress code on-board."  Lots of information under the FAQs.

Hope this helps.

Stan