Quick antigen test in Papeete near the port?

Hi, we are on the Saturday, 6/25 trip to Cook/Society Islands. We are arriving two days beforehand to take the ferry to Moorea and stay at the Sofitel in an OWB. We'll be taking the ferry back to Papeete on Saturday to board the ship in the afternoon. Does anyone know where to get a quick antigen test in Papeete on a Saturday (preferably not far from the ferry terminal/port) before boarding? The PG website directs passengers to the Institut Luis Malard website. The website is in French. From what I can interpretl, it's open Monday-Friday. I'd like to not spend too much of our precious Moorea time looking for covid tests.  Does anyone know if there's a quick clinic near the cruise terminal to get an antigen test?  Or where in Moorea to get a test? 

On 6/13/2022 at 4:43 PM, ChastityGreenBalboa said:

Hi, we are on the Saturday, 6/25 trip to Cook/Society Islands. We are arriving two days beforehand to take the ferry to Moorea and stay at the Sofitel in an OWB. We'll be taking the ferry back to Papeete on Saturday to board the ship in the afternoon. Does anyone know where to get a quick antigen test in Papeete on a Saturday (preferably not far from the ferry terminal/port) before boarding? The PG website directs passengers to the Institut Luis Malard website. The website is in French. From what I can interpretl, it's open Monday-Friday. I'd like to not spend too much of our precious Moorea time looking for covid tests.  Does anyone know if there's a quick clinic near the cruise terminal to get an antigen test?  Or where in Moorea to get a test? 

Closes one to the ferry/docks will be Pharmacie du port  .... across from the food trucks location. Look at the list FlightMedic sent you  ... it's on there 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

As of a week ago, Covid tests were available from a pharmacy across the street from the Hilton.  The cost was $15 and the results were available in 15 mins.  We did not need appointments.  We just walked in.

• Thanks 1