Free play on RCCL based on previous play?

dleahy4444

Just now, NRWPA said:

I've received it both ways. Going again on Sunday. If I think of it I'll post when I get back.

Thought I'd note...When I get free play it's along with a free cabin offer. I never got just a free play offer with no cabin

• 1 month later...

The Freeplay is based on your points from the cruise you are on, I had over 8000 points on my last cruise and was offered a Junior Suite and $1,000 freeplay if I booked on board with Next Cruise or completed a Next Cruise form and was charged $200 for a Reservation Number.  I completed the form and was provided a reservation number in an email within 2 days and had to call the royal Club number within 7 days to receive the free play offer as well as the cruise. I called the Royal Club line on the bottom of the certificate within

7 days.  Provided the reservation number and booked a cruise to the Greek Isles and received $1000 freeplay.  You have to follow the rules to get the comped cruise and the freeplay, but it does work.

Edited by lonig
Mis-spelling
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/10/2022 at 3:13 AM, lonig said:

The Freeplay is based on your points from the cruise you are on, I had over 8000 points on my last cruise and was offered a Junior Suite and $1,000 freeplay if I booked on board with Next Cruise or completed a Next Cruise form and was charged $200 for a Reservation Number.  I completed the form and was provided a reservation number in an email within 2 days and had to call the royal Club number within 7 days to receive the free play offer as well as the cruise. I called the Royal Club line on the bottom of the certificate within

7 days.  Provided the reservation number and booked a cruise to the Greek Isles and received $1000 freeplay.  You have to follow the rules to get the comped cruise and the freeplay, but it does work.

How does using the freeplay work? I will be on Odyssey greek isle in May with $700 freeplay but I have no idea how it works  - how does it appear in a machine? Can you cash out before it’s used? Etc